Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not much left other than the rear bumper and quarters.
I try not to toss anything good. The quarter probably could have been saved but I really don't need it. The rear bumper was nice but it's one of those HEAVY bumpers with the oil cans. I'm going to convert my good 75 to bracket bumpers.

I feel I scored from this parts car. It had the fully synchro 3 on the tree that is not really seen much anymore. I'm going to reuse in a 73 valiant

20241014_140459.jpg

20241014_141409.jpg

20241014_141403.jpg

Cleaned up the remaining leaves and twigs, dumped off and went to town to grab 6 straw bales for the pumphouse. So finished the day with a sense of accomplishment. Will plunk bales tomorrow.
Then pick up pellets. Will be near ready for snow.

IMG_8022.jpeg

Well both sides have new bushings in and it’s been reassembled. Everything still needs to be tightened up but it’s all back on at this point. Tomorrow the torsion bars will go back in. Along with the brakes and tires.

Thinking im wanting to work on the dart this winter. Front end, brakes all need to be done. I doubt the calipers are any good after 35 years. New rotors,bearings as well. Then its time for a lot, and i mean a lot of metal work. Think i owe you all some A-Body content..

Thinking im wanting to work on the dart this winter. Front end, brakes all need to be done. I doubt the calipers are any good after 35 years. New rotors,bearings as well. Then its time for a lot, and i mean a lot of metal work. Think i owe you all some A-Body content..
But you built 2 trucks and those were fun.

Morning Ray. 37 here this morning and 63 in the house.............may be time to turn on the heat.
Good morning all. Same temps here. I am trying to hold off on turning on the heat just yet. It’s supposed to hit the 70’s this weekend and all next week. I am hoping that heats the house back up a little bit.

-
Back