Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
You could try logging out and then back in again and see if it resets.

It is always me! Usually, possibly, conveniently, supposedly, He did it, never get a break on the small stuff.

lol, I am not back to driving yet. Car or bike. But I feel like big boy now.lol Casts came off and I can wipe my own ....... lol and the wife a lil more agreeable

lol, I am not back to driving yet. Car or bike. But I feel like big boy now.lol Casts came off and I can wipe my own ....... lol and the wife a lil more agreeable
Great news! It's amazing how the little things can be suddenly so important when you can't do them anymore. Makes you really thankful when you get the ability to do them back!

Great news! It's amazing how the little things can be suddenly so important when you can't do them anymore. Makes you really thankful when you get the ability to do them back!
So true, I don't know what I would've done without the wife

I'm still grinning over how the GTS was running today. It was so much fun to finally be able to cruise her like I want without worrying about what wasn't working right. I felt like I could have just turned out on the interstate and drove to where ever I wanted to.

She was running so well that I smoked a newer Camaro that tried to jump me at a stop light. I gave it 3/4 pedal and left him in the dust. When the tires barked loud on the second and third gear shift, he gave up and backed off. It was all over before I hit 50 mph (speed limit there was 55 mph).

I don't usually do stuff like that...but it was fun to be able to!
grin.gif

I'm still grinning over how the GTS was running today. It was so much fun to finally be able to cruise her like I want without worrying about what wasn't working right. I felt like I could have just turned out on the interstate and drove to where ever I wanted to.

She was running so well that I smoked a newer Camaro that tried to jump me at a stop light. I gave it 3/4 pedal and left him in the dust. When the tires barked loud on the second and third gear shift, he gave up and backed off. It was all over before I hit 50 mph (speed limit there was 55 mph).

grin.gif
Nice

grin.gif
Cool stuff Dave. Glad you got her squared away..

-
Back