Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My sister is Gluten free and last time she came to visit I was ready with all kinds of GF stuff. Totally different to cook with and I didn't do good. :BangHead:
Gluten free works.. best i have ever felt in my life was when i was on keto, which is gluten free... felt 18 again, but lost too much weight. i went from 215 to 155 in months while eating like a pig non stop.. everyone made me stop.. i'm back to 180 which is where i am about my best.. gluten is a *****

Gluten free works.. best i have ever felt in my life was when i was on keto, which is gluten free... felt 18 again, but lost too much weight. i went from 215 to 155 in months while eating like a pig non stop.. everyone made me stop.. i'm back to 180 which is where i am about my best.. gluten is a *****
I'm a small guy weighing in at 140 pounds soaking wet. Don't need any GF but rice pancakes are good.

Yeah. Just sometimes better to skip it completely. Takes a lot of practice

John, how is Operation Bread going?

@Sublime one
Well we had to improvise and adapt. We have not turned heat on yet and the dough would not rise or proof if you will. I have tossed some in the oven on proof to verify my failure. I fear house is simply too cold. If it raises or proofs I will peel off a chunk and bake some.

1729293153237.png

Went to get my hair cut and no barber in town was open. Drive 50 miles one way for a haircut and not happening....
Screw it I'll let my hair grow long and make a man bun out of it. :BangHead::BangHead:

Went to get my hair cut and no barber in town was open. Drive 50 miles one way for a haircut and not happening....
Screw it I'll let my hair grow long and make a man bun out of it. :BangHead::BangHead:
Dont you fn dare!
Next you will get flip flops and a corvette..

Got beetle wiring 99% sorted out. Backup lights, blown fuse, whis is located on the engine fan housing. Right taillight no bueno, due to entire fender not grounding.
Left headlight high beam dirty fuse. Horn inop due to power source not connected in correct location,turn signal lever broken, repaired with u shaped sheet metal and epoxy. License plate light bad ground.

Windshield in the bus done and was a son of a ***** to shoehorn in. Took 2 hours and taking it out in cold weather doesn't help with a rubber mount window. Ended up pretty much kicking it out and had to do it outside so started the bus and turned on the defroster heat to soften the rubber. I have 2 more windshields to replace and think I'm done doing windshields.
Hey Fred
You won't do my valiant glass for me , should be fun , not!!

-
Back