Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well there it is, before and after picture. I'll have to look at it for a while and see if I like it. Didn't like seeing the behind the grill and trying to make it not stand out in what I did.

IMG_20241019_181127205_HDR.jpg

IMG_20241019_181936796.jpg

Hey everyone. Cool and raining. Accomplished notta and kinda feels good. Will be WOT again when I get home.

This was in Williams, Arizona today. Yikes, they can keep it

View attachment 1716317534
Good chance for more tonight too. My brat told me last night it was sweatshirt and blanket watching the granbrats little league game last night in Chandler.

Well there it is, before and after picture. I'll have to look at it for a while and see if I like it. Didn't like seeing the behind the grill and trying to make it not stand out in what I did.

View attachment 1716317545

View attachment 1716317546
I like that !!! Gives me support to the grille. Those grille tabs like to break because of lack of support. That is structural and beauty.

Good job!!

Hello all! I hope that everyone’s well! It’s been a little while since we’ve posted. I just wanted to check in with a mild update: new brake hard lines and hoses are all in, new distribution blocks and vent bolt, dual master cylinder and conversion kit, all wheel cylinders honed and rebuilt, parking brake cable and hardware all removed, cleaned, lubed and reinstalled.

The engine, heads, crank and trans are all back! They have all been serviced and refreshed and are awaiting their turn for attention once we finish the suspension and brakes first with full focus on safety, then my daughter and I will begin our winter project of assembling and installing the engine and transmission.

And a huge success worth mentioning, for the first time since my dad was 19, you can now SIT safely in the Barracuda with factory seats and hardware! Wahoo! My dad removed the original seats and put in van seats, don’t ask. (And Yes I might have sat there with my oldest and imagined what it will be like to experience “spirited driving” behind the wheel… )

I’d like to give credit and thanks to everyone who’s chimed in with their experiences and those of who have offered their help in getting the build this far @cosgig @dowboy1970 @66fs @toolmanmike @RAT ROD AL @Plymouth 65 @RustyRatRod @burrpenick @Dana67Dart @Frodee @lkopaska if I missed you specifically no harm no foul, you know who you are!

Thank you everyone for your patience and guidance! Happy wrenching!

IMG_1348.jpeg

IMG_1347.jpeg

IMG_0947.jpeg

IMG_0945.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back