Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still have to pull up a couple areas with tractor/grapple and wire to rail but fence is up good enough to keep neighbors animals in. Prolly just football today, pouring outside

Fencefixed.jpeg

Missed all games and glad I missed Huskies/Indianna, Ind killed them, pretty good team for them this year me thinks

The Ducks don't have Indiana on their regular season schedule. So if things continue this way, it'll be a Big 10 tournament face-off?
That's possible. I've got no idea who will win it all either but Ducks look very strong this year, still could be won by SEC team, dunno

Is it morning yet. I thought it was odd to still be dark out then I realized I hadn't opened my eyes yet. So good morning!

College is highly unpredictable.
Agree but one things for sure, the Ohio State coach, Ryan Day is a big *** baby! He keeps throwing sh+t fits on the field, not even on the sidelines, should have got flagged that one yesterday and almost lost the game

College is highly unpredictable.
I agree but one thing I think predictable is Penn State plays lower level non ranked teams and create their winning season look and then when they play big 10 teams get wooped. I am not a strong Penn State fan I guess

Agree but one things for sure, the Ohio State coach, Ryan Day is a big *** baby! He keeps throwing sh+t fits on the field, not even on the sidelines, should have got flagged that one yesterday and almost lost the game
Yeah.. they were less annoying before the BCS rankings. I do enjoy when they lose.

Notre Dame just DEEEE-STROYED Navy. Army has them coming up on the schedule as well. Not looking good.

I agree but one thing I think predictable is Penn State plays lower level non ranked teams and create their winning season look and then when they play big 10 teams get wooped. I am not a strong Penn State fan I guess

Pitt has quietly gone undefeated as well. Not that the ACC is a powerhouse of football. Clemson and SMU seems to be the speed bumps. Both ranked teams

Its a cult here. Hated driving home Fridays 322 was all campers going up to tailgate at Penn State.

Morning!
No sign of daylight yet.
Brekkie in an hour, lots to do today.
And looks like tomorrow is our last nice day, have to move some stuff around outside.

-
Back