Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just my life turned to crap. On this front....
I saw Simone had another stroke, but last I saw she was doing well? And an issue with building codes?

Sorry, Tim, that's alot, I hope nother else has went wrong

Got Stude front end all lubed up,i see i need a connecting tie rod. Next year. And the creak is gone. Guess i forgot to grease it when i did oil change.
Next is the 00 silverado that was given to me. I pulled the gas out, as truck is getting parted out. Think low mileage LS to set aside. Next in line is the Lincoln MKX, also given to me and getting parted out. More free gas. Good batteries in both.

I saw Simone had another stroke, but last I saw she was doing well? And an issue with building codes?

Sorry, Tim, that's alot, I hope nother else has went wrong
It did....Simone is recovering. Will take time. And her sister is taking g advantage. Or trying real hard..

It's a mess. I'm working with my brother next year. Simone is going with me. Her sister had fed our finances with what she is pulling...
Get that lawyer involved bud. Sooner the better.

If I had the funds available, I’d loan it to you or even offer on one of the darts but I don’t sadly. Wish like hell I could

We was talking red ram and firepower’s, those are gen 1s. Personally I like them more than the 426. Just from a cool factor
Gen 1 powered '32 Ford 5 window in amongst the Derelicts this AM. Lotsa Derelicts despite the heavy overcast. Numerous little peeps with their Trick or Treat bags in attendance too :D :lol: Little zombie Dodger fan with Dodger hat. He must have watched Ohtani dislocate his shoulder last night.

Well, she holds a good line down the road. Brakes straight, no pull. Vibration around 65 mph, but that was there before.

Steering is still a bit loose but much better than before. Probably just my getting used to this rig

I'll call the shop tomorrow and see when I can get back in.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program

IMG_20241027_123833917_AE.jpg

IMG_20241027_123850826_HDR_AE.jpg

-
Back