Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Kinda excited to have a real heater... i always used a propane torpedo type.. which is like... Cold... Hell... Cold... Hell.... over and over and stopping work to turn it on and off.. then out of propane...

What i wanna know is why it took 80 years to come up with oil in a bag.. fighting with a long *** plastic bottle under a car with no room to do **** never was a fun time
Plastic bottle was easier than these

1730114736490.png

I shoulda looked for a 360 over summer also.. didn't get **** done this year.. was a guy basically giving one away on FBMP but i couldn't be bothered.. was a complete mid 80s also which is what i want

What i wanna know is why it took 80 years to come up with oil in a bag.. fighting with a long *** plastic bottle under a car with no room to do **** never was a fun time
All you needed was a long piece of fuel hose

Morning!
Last warm day today. Avalanche gets service, inspection. Im certain it needs cv axle. Maybe needs a set of spark plugs. I should pull one and see what it looks like. Or not. Have to drive buddy to airport tomorrow, buddy Dave is off to africa,2 months or more.

Man I slept like a bear last night, ten straight hours. That may sound to some of y'all like a normal night but I am a barely six hour a night sleeper. Four days of teaching ten hours a day wipes me out physically but more importantly it wipes me out mentally. Yea that many days in a row in a high stress environment takes a toll. But we had a great training block and had zero negligent discharges. Always a good sign.

Man I slept like a bear last night, ten straight hours. That may sound to some of y'all like a normal night but I am a barely six hour a night sleeper. Four days of teaching ten hours a day wipes me out physically but more importantly it wipes me out mentally. Yea that many days in a row in a high stress environment takes a toll. But we had a great training block and had zero negligent discharges. Always a good sign.
I rarely sleep more than 4-5 myself.. yesterday i did like 14.. guess it was time to catch up :)

I rarely sleep more than 4-5 myself.. yesterday i did like 14.. guess it was time to catch up :)
We all need to get a good night sleep after a busy day, it will catch up to you and bring on problems, I am now getting a good 7 to 8 and feeling super, when I just get 5 say two days in a row I feel my age :(

Good morning, looks like a sunny day here and should hit 60* but Like Frank it looks like the last of the warm spell.

I have the pump that attaches to the top of the bottle, but it gets old as it doesn't move a ton of the thick oil.

I have the pump that attaches to the top of the bottle, but it gets old as it doesn't move a ton of the thick oil.
I have seen guys put a tube into bottom of bottle, sealed at the cap and punch a hole for a blow gun. I can only imagine the mess i would make.
I have a 5 gallon pail and a gear oil pump. I usually buy a gallon at a time.

I have seen guys put a tube into bottom of bottle, sealed at the cap and punch a hole for a blow gun. I can only imagine the mess i would make.
I have a 5 gallon pail and a gear oil pump. I usually buy a gallon at a time.
For as often as I change the gears out, I really should look into something like that. Or maybe it will slow down/stop after the Charger is done. That will likely end up with the quickchange rear diff I have.

-
Back