Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
right side cv shaft, toast. Both rear coil springs broken.guess i need to shop around for parts.

I would have never thought that, thank you and good morning
Old trick I learned doing SAR missions. Post Katrina there was a lot of people and wildlife coated in all the nasty oils and chemicals. That’s what was given because it mixes well with the oils of our bodies and lifts other oils off the skin and hair. Allowing them to be washed away.

Also part of the reason I know first hand fema’s game they’re playing in North Carolina. I spent 8.5 years of my life working alongside them or for them. Not even counting the years of training and real world missions National Guard side

Word to wise. Having seen this now first hand in Hurricane Katrina, Michael and now Helene, if a disaster ever occurs in your area large enough to bring in FEMA or DHS or even the Red Cross do not do not do not do not sign anything no matter what they are offering or how bad your situation is. Ever. FEMA owns you once you sign that paperwork. Not a conspiracy or tinfoil hat thing. I’ve had the forms in my hands. Don’t sign them. Trust me on this.

Instead, find a church or local charity if you need assistance.

Word to wise. Having seen this now first hand in Hurricane Katrina, Michael and now Helene, if a disaster ever occurs in your area large enough to bring in FEMA or DHS or even the Red Cross do not do not do not do not sign anything no matter what they are offering or how bad your situation is. Ever. FEMA owns you once you sign that paperwork. Not a conspiracy or tinfoil hat thing. I’ve had the forms in my hands. Don’t sign them. Trust me on this.

Instead, find a church or local charity if you need assistance.
Good advice

It's MOON Equipped Monday!

moonmondayII.jpg

Good morning :D

We had a citrus oil based asphalt release agent for the haul trucks at the rock farm. I know it would liquify asplalt oil that had cooled to solid, never tried it as a degreaser :BangHead: . I did use it as a deodorant so to speak, soak a rag with it put it in a old metallic container that fit behind the seat of the work truck. Open the door and you're awash in the scent of Oranges :D

-
Back