Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have this - but it won't go on the booster so I am trying to figure my best "move" from here

100_3965.JPG

well - you know it was a purpose built race car - I am just trying to bring her down to a more streetable beast.. smaller cam - smaller carb - and a better intake than the Torker II that was on there
What's wrong with the Torker 2

Wow moving right along this morning. Took a run for some ice. Waiting on the sister in law to pick up my wife so I can start pulling out all the chairs and start setting up.

Wait a second I think I missed something? Where was you wife?

OH Happy Birthday Mrs. Wolfie! I have a party today as well at noon. My grand niece. I have to run to town and get a gift and my Mom.

My stock set up was disk/drum manual with a distribution valve not a proportional valve.

I tried the manual on mine ti was like stopping the queen mary. You have to get a lot of fluid to four calipers. You can put it on with the adapter plate and see. You definitely need a adjustable prop valve for sure.

I got the torker II on mine and I like it with a 750 eddy on it. Then again I have a big shaft!

I tried the manual on mine ti was like stopping the queen mary. You have to get a lot of fluid to four calipers. You can put it on with the adapter plate and see. You definitely need a adjustable prop valve for sure.

Yeah I changed the mind with my mine as well. Even sent my GTS back to Gerst to turn into a power rack as well. I don't feel like needing a work out to drive my car lol

I thought prop valve was always needed for disc/drum, but not for either if front and back are same??

-
Back