Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
In Philly? I have a bunch of boys up here that she may have sent me! She probably wouldn't like the country living up here
Most of the wifes family is from Pittsburg area fathers side. Mothers side Highspire.

I like boobs.
Me too. What's not to like.
11705191_718427421618497_2076887865183968112_n.jpg

I actually dated a freaking model that had 10 on me and was 6'3" She was great, went to some crazy parties with here and she used to get my friends for dates with other models that did not have one for the parties! Good times there.

Her current boyfriend has nothing on you. My brother in law Sonny that delivered the lift said you looked really familiar.

Well you tell her I'm up here. I thought he looked familiar but I have not been down in that are much. I used to deliver to flourtown or flowertown weekly.

Oh yeah put them in a room and all ten of them had a normal persons IQ. Still good times. My dad thought she was a freak for sure.

Well you tell her I'm up here. I thought he looked familiar but I have not been down in that are much. I used to deliver to flourtown or flowertown weekly.
Yes he is or has been an occasional visitor. I have a stepbrother who I think is a captan? In the bucks county system.

I'm thinking of going hyrdoboost
Do it wish I had. There is a whole thread on it here. A guy had a set up for 500. He might still have it. It came up after I got mine where they are. Guess you can get them off a late model truck and they are pretty universal it seems.

-
Back