Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
yea, I agree, 375mi isn't too bad - not going to happen though - one goes to a swap meet to buy stuff... I don't need anymore dang stuff! And I can get a show fix right here so....

cool - a good time had by all?

Yep. Especially for her. She has been trying to figure a way to see our first great Grand daughter.2 months old. Between her recent health problems and me no license. Well travel has been tough. Today mom dad and baby showed up for the party. Best present ever.

tight work area I'm sure
Not after you remove everything. lol. Battery and tray have to come out to get to the one on transmission. But, the tray was not in right(missing an important bolt) so good to pull and fix that anyway. Then the bolt through the mount actually comes out through a plug in the wheelwell... The lower front that looks super simple was actually more difficult physically. Bit of a workout removing cause the studs/nuts are fully exposed to road salt. Also pulled the fans to fix broken mounts on radiator.

Wow, looks like everyone had a great day (except Hoppy, but at least his was exciting).

I had a great day with the GTS. I went for a cruise with my daughter to the local park to feed the giant koi in the fish pond and then to DQ for an ice cream sundae. It was so nice to finally be able to use the car for things like this. It was a very happy father-daughter afternoon and she was thrilled to finally be able to go for a nice long ride in the car.
smile.gif

Here are a couple of pics at the park so you can see the new stance...

GTS Park.jpg

GTS Park 1.jpg

Wow, looks like everyone had a great day (except Hoppy, but at least his was exciting).

I had a great day with the GTS. I went for a cruise with my daughter to the local park to feed the giant koi in the fish pond and then to DQ for an ice cream sundae. It was so nice to finally be able to use the car for things like this. It was a very happy father-daughter afternoon and she was thrilled to finally be able to go for a nice long ride in the car.
smile.gif

Here are a couple of pics at the park so you can see the new stance...

View attachment 1714946787

View attachment 1714946788
lookin' good Dave!

Hey Ramie!

Did you get a chance to try that carb yet?

Actually I finally did today! Life has gotten so busy that last weekend was over before I knew it.

The car seems to run a lot smoother with that carb. I do have a couple of small issues I need to figure out and Im sure its just an adjustment of some sort. Im going to have to learn how to work on Eddies now. I go way lean when I punch go WOT, and it also goes lean as I roll into the throttle, such as passing. Otherwise, the carb makes the car start and run so smoothly.

Actually I finally did today! Life has gotten so busy that last weekend was over before I knew it.

The car seems to run a lot smoother with that carb. I do have a couple of small issues I need to figure out and Im sure its just an adjustment of some sort. Im going to have to learn how to work on Eddies now. I go way lean when I punch go WOT, and it also goes lean as I roll into the throttle, such as passing. Otherwise, the carb makes the car start and run so smoothly.
That's good to hear! I was hoping you'd like it. :)

Just sounds like you need to get the metering rods and springs combo right to dial it in. Very easy to do and it only takes about 5 mins to swap them out...and you don't need to take the carb off the engine to do it.

The Eddy website has tons of tech info to help you out and links to videos to show and tell everything you need to know. Let me know if you need any links and I'll get them for you.

-
Back