Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yes you did bomber, we was going to put it under Victoria Friday :( My friend (shop owner) blew a trans seal on his 02 Dodge truck and we all jumped on it and fixed it ! his daily driver
OHhhhh , that's nice..Black and what to appears to silver,looking really nice.. Me Mike,what brand gears: OE used Mopar,or aftermarket? Yes,I am a pest.. Considering a 3.91 swap,on the 8.75..., aftermarket gears,don't excite me....

View attachment 1714947110

I lost track of your progress Memike... do you have the new motor in/running now?

I lost track of your progress Memike... do you have the new motor in/running now?
Engine and trans is built and ready to go, but not in yet, fender well super comps are in the box waiting to install after the 8 1/4 is in, then the 360 and 904 goes in.

Front end is completly finnished with new disk brakes.. One day soon.. song of my life it seems :lol: but well worth the wait :thankyou:

Last edited:
Engine and trans is built and ready to go, but not in yet, fender well super comps are in the box waiting to install after the 8 1/4 is in, then the 360 and 904 goes in.

You're going to cut the fenderwells on Victoria???

You're going to cut the fenderwells on Victoria???
Yes ! I am not going to Muck with all the BS of doing any other in my 66.. These have been trouble free for @66340SEDAN for 8 years now

1535013_1008768765805136_1563774798459049784_n.jpg

Yes it is Karl, you make it a bit better with your humor I have enjoyed many years.

-
Back