Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I better put another Pot on, bunch of folks here this morning
Good morning all !

Golf Day today on the Beautiful Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. Gotta meet a couple a buddies in 1/2 hr to ride share.

Golf Day today on the Beautiful Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay. Gotta meet a couple a buddies in 1/2 hr to ride share.

Make sure that you chip out instead of going for it.... (your partner will thank you....)

I love how he falls in there. First gets hit by the ball in the ____, then legs together, then to the side, and down....

Hopefully the insurance guy calls and shows up today so I can evaluate every thing. So far wiring harness, all hoses, vac pump? might be good, master cyl reservoir, 4 new relays, fuel pressure sender, vac switch, oil pressure sender, oil pressure cut off switch, check valve on booster, might need a booster. temp senders, temp switch for the fan. plug wires and looms That is just what I see!

Hopefully the insurance guy calls and shows up today so I can evaluate every thing. So far wiring harness, all hoses, vac pump? might be good, master cyl reservoir, 4 new relays, fuel pressure sender, vac switch, oil pressure sender, oil pressure cut off switch, check valve on booster, might need a booster. temp senders, temp switch for the fan. plug wires and looms That is just what I see!
whew - you got your work cut out for ya for sure - so out comes the mill?

Don't forget to say "and any other hidden damage that I may find as I tear into it"...

Like body shops do to us when we get estimates....

I am sure there will be plenty more like the dizzy, coil etc all the fun electron shattered stuff. Hope I get some paint money out of it.

Think the 440 will come out and do it right to get it cleaned up and there are things I want to move to the trunk like the vac pump and battery.

Don't forget prep and paint, I forgot what they call it for hidden repairs........................................racking my brain............Sub..........jeese ! I did paint work years ago and made sure to get some extra !! ............. I give up..

Ron and I are doing a klingers run thurs to get a harness or two for the oem plugs. He needs a new front axel assy for his Cherokee so we both need stuff.

Don't forget prep and paint, I forgot what they call it for hidden repairs........................................racking my brain............Sub..........jeese ! I did paint work years ago and made sure to get some extra !! ............. I give up..

I am hoping so want to put the scoop hood on it and it needs to be painted.

I figured your hood blisterd for sure.............. Paint work is not cheep brother !

Time to take the dog out and SS&S ! Everyone have a groovy day ..

-
Back