Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Problem with that Belve is it fits GTX also. Really got rid of stuff seriously cheap. But hell I made something off it. Hate the guys that want the freaking dash frame you pull it then they don't need it. I am taking a non refundable deposit now. Have a guy that wants the fire wall assy told him 300 with 100 of it down no return! No replies.
that dash guy backed out on ya!? asshole - I hate it when people pull that crap

Yeah, pulled the dam thing showed him pics before and even told him it had the hole for the four way switch option, then said it has a extra hole! Going to put it on flea bay.

I suddenly feel depressed after seeing pics of a cooked popmobile

The coffee shop is supposed to be a happy place but i feel like drinking OJ now

Watch it OJ will give you a brain freeze Rani! :rofl:

This actually can be a good thing it runs like a raped ape now all of those bugs are worked out. Gives me a reason to pull the motor, fill some unused holes and paint the eng compartment and finish it up finally.

Has a great patina!
DSC00677.JPG

That's why it is a part out. unbelievable how much of the "hard" parts are like new good. Just sat in a field for 20 years.

Been selling stuff off it that I never tought of, the tank vent, headliner clips, nuts, bolts and screw, about 1500 so far.

The front suspension is already reserved for a guy upper lower control arms and the t bars. Sold the shock bolts out of all things!

Yeah .30 a pound. Wont be to much going there, no rear, eng, Rani you still want the k member? I can keep it here, the frame rails will be gone the rad support is out now possibly the fire wall. The door mechs are spoken for, prob the door window glass also, Not going to be much left. The trans and d shaft?

-
Back