Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
oh - here's my "adapter" for the 340 grill marker lights - 3 wires- done
100_3972.JPG

I am sure the would but it actually had then all. Got a box of them now, round, d shaped, oval gotta get them all!

Nice that works! You want two of those plugs I can pick them up when I am at Klingers.

The concourse guys want original stuff. Even bolts with certain head stamps. Really learning a lot about date codes and marks.
Not just concourse people.....i am not concourse but i still like matching bolts because it makes me feel happy and fuzzy .....mis matched bolts make me angry and shakey, its not good

Wow! Never thought they would unless the cur feeler was touching the ground! LOL
The little jump from the car chassis to the ground is nothing compared to the distance the bolt has to travel to get down to the car in the first place.

Cars get hit all the time. In most cases there is no or little damage. It's the safest place to be in a thunder storm nevertheless. Unless it's a convertible.

The cage structure of the car keeps the current flowing on the outside of the car, it cannot enter into the passenger compartment because of physics. It's called a Faraday's cage.

I thought I saw on her sight where she did chrome too. Maybe I'm mistaken

No, she doesn't chrome, that's a whole different process and the chromers have been hit hard with EPA regulations.

She has some powder coats that may look close to chrome...

Yes it will come back more powerful! With a flame suppressor under the hood!

I am thinking like on a c-130 engine, not hard to do a ring with holes around the engine, a 10 lb co2 or halon ( if I can find it) bottle inside and a fire warning light. Got to figure out a temp for it the compartment usually is pretty hot with that engine and headers.

-
Back