Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I figured your hood blisterd for sure.............. Paint work is not cheep brother !
Actually it is fine I guess I was going fast enough to keep it cool!!!! As soon as I stopped popped the hood and sprayed it. Tell you what no more chemical extinguisher's for me CO2 only for now. That made a serious mess.

great time to get after them upgrades you've been wanting
Think the 440 will come out and do it right to get it cleaned up and there are things I want to move to the trunk like the vac pump and battery.

oh yea
I am hoping so want to put the scoop hood on it and it needs to be painted.

ya must be about chomping at the bit..
It is so hard to look at that mess and leave it alone for now. Willpower?

That chit sticks and very hard to get off as it hits hot spots, ask me how I know !! Victoria was hit by lightning

01bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

01bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

How the hell did she get hit by lightning?
Setting next to my dog pen, bounced off of it and hit the fender, a very bad electrical storm came threw that day and an EMS van was hit the same hour and they cought it on video, so don't ever think a car can't be hit !!

Hey what would you all pay for the belve trunk lid if you needed one. Thinking of asking 150 and get beat down, it is pretty solid one dent.
DSC00698.JPG
DSC00699.JPG
DSC00701.JPG
DSC00703.JPG

With my in and out of the coffee shop i missed what exactly happened to pop mobile but it is a sad day for beaks all around the world

That happened 7 years ago, she got all wired back up , well she is a 66
about 20 days after picture

Slant 6 build.jpg

post 58969
Well just got back from the most amazing ride with the pop running great got the spedo pinned no bog turned out to need 17 degrees of timing then there was smoke from under the hood, just so happened I was a block away from my daughters, shut it off coasted into her yard, man that thing is a ***** to stop without the vac pump. Now got flames coming out, pop the trunk get the fire extinguisher and then pop the hood with a whoosh! Spray it out, then the fire restarts had just enough PKP left to put it out. Got really lucky it only really burned the wiring and some senders, could have been much worse. I think it has those dam copper coated steel washers on the bajo fitting and they leaked. Great no Carlisle with it, and guess it is time to pull the motor and do the paint. No crap guys will get pics tomorrow when I tow it back. Any one got the bulkhead plugs to the engine compartment? will take used right now. By the way any one with a foam eddy air cleaner get rid of it.

That cleaned up nice. I am hoping that guy gets here today so I can pressure wash the PKP off of everything it is corrosive.

I was not going to bother with it but have a guy coming sat to pick it up and the rear window. Homey don't ship stuff like that.

Problem with that Belve is it fits GTX also. Really got rid of stuff seriously cheap. But hell I made something off it. Hate the guys that want the freaking dash frame you pull it then they don't need it. I am taking a non refundable deposit now. Have a guy that wants the fire wall assy told him 300 with 100 of it down no return! No replies.

-
Back