Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hi Mitch. I slept in this morning. Stayed up late...

I cut up some fire wood last night to help knock down the pile a bit and started a fire in the fire pit. Then came in for a shower and clean the dishes, so I could cook the sausage that I picked up on Sunday from a local Polish Deli so it won't go bad, when my friend Doug invited me over for dinner (burgers - mmm burger)....

So I went to Doug's and hung out a while. Then came home at 11 PM and cooked the sausages, then went to bed after 1 AM ....

Karl - did you see we've volunteered you to moderate when (if) Ray, Ben and I ever get together? YOU of all people - LOL

Hi Mitch. I slept in this morning. Stayed up late...

I cut up some fire wood last night to help knock down the pile a bit and started a fire in the fire pit. Then came in for a shower and clean the dishes, so I could cook the sausage that I picked up on Sunday from a local Polish Deli so it won't go bad, when my friend Doug invited me over for dinner (burgers - mmm burger)....

So I went to Doug's and hung out a while. Then came home at 11 PM and cooked the sausages, then went to bed after 1 AM ....
i have 4 trees down in my yard, 3 huge cotton woods and a huge maple, im dreading the wood cutting already.

Karl - did you see we've volunteered you to moderate when (if) Ray, Ben and I ever get together? YOU of all people - LOL

Yeah, that will be a pretty much "anything goes" situation.... :D

Am I allowed to join in if I'm the moderator??? :rolleyes:

oh - I thought this was going to be another try at $$ - "hey, any got a few hundy I can borrow?" :lol:
nah but i may sell some of this firewood, only thing we use it for is camp fires, it'll take use YEARS to get thru all this. Heck ,the one cottonwood is about 3 feet across and was over 60 ft tall

I think the @sshole neighbor has his house sold - finally.... It looked like they did a property survey yesterday.... :)

Can't wait until he's gone.... :mob:

I may throw a "Joe's not here" party when he leaves.... :icon_fU:

nah but i may sell some of this firewood, only thing we use it for is camp fires, it'll take use YEARS to get thru all this. Heck ,the one cottonwood is about 3 feet across and was over 60 ft tall

I had an Oak fall last year that was 3 foot diameter....

It took me about a month to cut and burn most of the wood....

(I burned out electric 2 chain saws last year...)

It's nice here... 72° F right now...

It was 68° F last night and was great sleeping weather... A/C off and fans in the windows....

I could take this all year round.... :D

That's why I was cutting the wood yesterday, to take advantage of the cooler weather....

I burn it in my fire pit...

Fukin Tree A17 B.jpg

Fukin Tree A15 B.jpg

Fukin Tree A03 B.jpg

Fire AA16 B.jpg

Fire B30 b.jpg

-
Back