Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Thanks guys! Yeah, I'm spending a bit but it's all within the budget for the year. I set aside a certain amount of $$ each year and when it's gone, that's it for the year.

I wasn't really ready to move on the interior parts yet, figured it would be next year, But since these AC dash bezels are getting harder to find, I figured I'd better grab a set now while I could find one. PG Classic Restoration has stopped listing them and neither Year One or Classic Industries can get them. Only one place was still able to get it...Herb's. Interestingly, it is still the PG kit.

@Rainy Day Auto - here's that T Bird I was telling you about - I do have a few more pics if you want to see them

tbird1.jpg

tbird2.jpg

'61 Bird?

They always seem to look like they have their tail dragging on the ground...

Good morning Mike, coffee is good this morning :thumbsup: and I see some cushion for push'en that Karl posted up :D:D

roger! what are you up to today?
Well my drivers license need to be re-uped, went out on my birthday, go get my sons trailer and have it parked and ready at my mother in laws to move a fridge, then clean her a/c unit and do the filters.. then a cold frosted mug by 1pm :thumbsup:

man - what the heck am I going to at work all day!! 1/2 the coffee shop is off to Carlisle.. oh chit, I think there may be an M3 rant or two coming... I can't believe I am about to say this - maybe I'll have some work to do at work and I'll be ok....... :lol:

Well my drivers license need to be re-uped, went out on my birthday, go get my sons trailer and have it parked and ready at my mother in laws to move a fridge, then clean her a/c unit and do the filters.. then a cold frosted mug by 1pm :thumbsup:
heck yea - the second 1/2 sounds really good!! LOL

Just got the trash out for pick up today...

We changed Eddie's turn signal cam yesterday and installed the console mounted tach....

DSC09311 b.jpg

DSC09337 b.jpg

Good morning Ray and Karl, looks like I will be hanging out here at home this morning :soapbox: a super cell is on its way here :BangHead: should be here in 1 1/2 hours, 5:30 now..

Good morning Ray and Karl, looks like I will be hanging out here at home this morning :soapbox: a super cell is on its way here :BangHead: should be here in 1 1/2 hours, 5:30 now..

We had some good whiz-bangers here last night...

man - what the heck am I going to at work all day!! 1/2 the coffee shop is off to Carlisle..
Good Morning! even better cause I am sitting at home enjoying my first cup of coffee.
I guess a lot of us will be there at some point... plan a whole day tomorrow myself. I think Hoppy said he is going Saturday. I know Mitch is there for the whole time, and I think Tike will be there most of it as well. Wolfie, you gonna make it? Ddaddy?-you ain't that far...
Ive been taking notes from the 'Carlisle' thread. Gonna try to catch a few other members that said they will be there. Some as vendors, some with cars.

-
Back