Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't beat yourself up. I missed a fun one 10 min. away the first monday of this month. I have been writing them down on the calendar. There is a local street machine club here that compiles a yearly car show/cruise list. It's a dozen pages long printed on both sides.
img118.jpg

Don't beat yourself up. I missed a fun one 10 min. away the first monday of this month. I have been writing them down on the calendar. There is a local street machine club here that compiles a yearly car show/cruise list. It's a dozen pages long printed on both sides. View attachment 1714950752
LOL - yea, I'll get over it - just messed up my plan for this weekend though... now I might have to do something around the house or some chit... :BangHead:

anyone know what color the max wedge engines were?

WOW, just got an email from bigblockdart.com, apparently theres been a data breach over there

ok, so I have a question ......

why do people remove headlights from older parks vehicles???

I went to some old man's yard to see about a 4 speed and he has like ten, maybe more cars parked in a yard and they have been there probably longer than I have been alive and every single vehicle had the headlights missing.

The majority of these vehicles had grilles and front ends mostly untouched minus the headlights. I do recall buying a few cars earlier this year and the headlights were gone.

What is it with some people and headlights??? I cant say I have ever removed only the headlights and left the grille on and everything else untouched. In fact, I have removed fenders and even left the headlight bolted to the fender.

I went to some old man's yard to see about a 4 speed and he has like ten, maybe more cars parked in a yard and they have been there probably longer than I have been alive and every single vehicle had the headlights missing.

The majority of these vehicles had grilles and front ends mostly untouched minus the headlights. I do recall buying a few cars earlier this year and the headlights were gone.

What is it with some people and headlights??? I cant say I have ever removed only the headlights and left the grille on and everything else untouched. In fact, I have removed fenders and even left the headlight bolted to the fender.
i bet if you looked, theres a pile of headlights. not for resale but when i worked in a yard during highschool, we were required to remove any headlights for safety reasons. The glass ones break very easy and the EPA required the filiments to be accounted for to prevent leaching into the ground. Something about mercury

or did he remove them cause they are a target for idiots that like to break things

They use them for their other cars instead. Most of the headlights back then were interchangeable. You had to keep two and four headlight systems straight, but if one burnt out on another car, you can take it off one that is sitting instead of dig in the pocket for some $$$$...

Cheapskate thing...

Wow, that's all the posts since I was last here... Slow today... Carlisle goers on the road...

vague!? hell, I straight up "lie" whenever and wherever I can - - the less of my info that is out there, the better!

I give fake names to the magazine subscriptions since they sell the info to other people... One year a charity printed me up some address labels in the name of Ben Dover asking for donations....

But I registered that name with two magazines, so now I use a different name for each magazine so I can tell who is selling my info.... They haven't done it again yet...

-
Back