Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rained there good yesterday I think, if I herd right..

The thunder last night shook the ground.... The dog was stuck to my side....

I literally could feel the ground and floor of the house shake... And my floors are 4" solid concrete....

I hope the weather is good for all the Carlisle goers this weekend... It sucks when it rains...

I hope the weather is good for all the Carlisle goers this weekend... It sucks when it rains...
Just checkin that... chance of t-shower for Sat, but otherwise no rain predicted. Typical July weather here....prob get to 93 today. temp and humdidity drop a little each day. So as long as they don't get drenched Saturday should be the best.

Just checkin that... chance of t-shower for Sat, but otherwise no rain predicted. Typical July weather here....prob get to 93 today. temp and humdidity drop a little each day. So as long as they don't get drenched Saturday should be the best.

:thumbsup:

Still a bit sad i won't be there..

Still a bit sad i won't be there..

Yeah, but just because we can't make it, doesn't mean it should suck for the ones who can...

Hopefully the weather is nice and the vendors and shoppers can find and sell what they need to keep the money going around.... If it rains, they don't sell as many parts, people don't set up their areas and some people don't get the parts that they need to make progress on their projects....

If the sun's up, the buyers spend their money and find their parts, and the sellers sell their parts and make a few $$$$.... :D

I hate to go to a show planning to find a specific part, then don't and come home empty... :BangHead:

Yeah, but just because we can't make it, doesn't mean it should suck for the ones who can...

Hopefully the weather is nice and the vendors and shoppers can find and sell what they need to keep the money going around.... If it rains, they don't sell as many parts, people don't set up their areas and some people don't get the parts that they need to make progress on their projects....

If the sun's up, the buyers spend their money and find their parts, and the sellers sell their parts and make a few $$$$.... :D

I hate to go to a show planning to find a specific part, then don't and come home empty... :BangHead:
I want to be there early and take advantage of the cooler early hours. probably get through most of the parts area in the AM. Then when it heats up I can wander around and look at cars. Of course when I do that I think of other things I need and end up back at the swap area...

I want to be there early and take advantage of the cooler early hours. probably get through most of the parts area in the AM. Then when it heats up I can wander around and look at cars. Of course when I do that I think of other things I need and end up back at the swap area...

I get caught up in the swap area most of the time also...

First, I go renew my magazine subscriptions and get the latest free t-shirt... I like to collect the t-shirts from each year...

Then to the swap area... We usually get there in the afternoon, as the crew usually sleeps in (they stay up late)...

Then to look at the cars and get some pictures and meet some other fans of your favorite body styles....

Then back to the swap area at the end of the day on Sunday... Many good deals at the end of the show for the stuff they didn't sell.... They will lower the price a little more vs pack it back up and take it home...

But yeah, you gotta jump on the good deals early as they don't last long before someone else will snatch it up.... So get there early, and then make another pass before closing for the best deals...

I like this version also. The way that they come out and gain the crowd in this one from Donington is awesome.

How the camera pans the HUGE crowd that's bouncing to the song in waves.... You can feel the energy of the crowd from the shots from the stage... That crowd goes on forever, like an ocean, and everyone in the crowd is on their feet bouncing along....

I like this version also. The way that they come out and gain the crowd in this one from Donington is awesome.

How the camera pans the HUGE crowd that's bouncing to the song in waves.... You can feel the energy of the crowd from the shots from the stage... That crowd goes on forever, like an ocean, and everyone in the crowd is on their feet bouncing along....

can't get it anywhere NEAR loud enough right now - but it's cool!!!

me too - I just discovered that the "cars and coffee" show I was hoping to go to this weekend - was last weekend... ******
Morning guys. Went to a monthly cruise Tuesday night. Almost 140 cars.
012.jpg

-
Back