Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey do any of you guys know about Underberg? It's made of herbs and root extracts and comes in 30 ml bottles, after a heavy meal you shoot it all at once, it burns for a couple seconds but after just a few minutes your stomach doesn't feel so full and it stops heartburn. It really works. Amazon has it cheap, twelve 10 packs for $153. I like to buy in bulk! But seriously it's a cool thing to offer your dinner guests or when you need a small gift...try it for yourself.

Last edited:
First haul from the garden thus far.... barely scratched the surface

View attachment 1714951875
Good Morning
We got a couple peppers, several zucchini, (and a handful of radishes that survived the hail storm) lots of maters hangin, but nothing turning red yet. I'm sure some tomatoes will get jarred, but otherwise we use it as it comes. Had zucchini a few times already and gave some to the neighbors.

Our zucchini and cucumbers are dead.....we are having a mega grass hopper problem.

Maybe it's the sea of locusts coming to consume and start a famine.

Our zucchini and cucumbers are dead.....

The farm stand also has some good cucumbers this year also. I looked up a good "juice" for them to make a cucumber salad...

This one is nice, simple, and tastes good...

Cucumber Salad

Then mix the cucumbers from there with some fresh tomatoes and mozzarella chunks.... MMmmmmm burger.....

-
Back