Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Another day Another way :coffee2: Good morning everyone :glasses7:

66340SEDAN and FISHYPETE had a scary night, Tornado sirens went off there about 11pm last night, I have not herd anything from the news or them so I guess no news is good new.

Good Morning Mitch, Mike, Karl, Rani, see you later DNA

I didn't see you there Hoppy. Good morning!

Getting a bite to eat before heading out to Mason Dixon myself. Will get to meet DNA and some others from here.

Mitch, Rani, Mike, Ray and Ray Sr. Good morning all :glasses7: and you two guys heading to Mason Dixon have a great day and remember those pictures :cheers:

Everybody in town is getting ready for our annual 4th. Street Cruise next weekend. Show and shine and dance on Friday night, car cruise on Saturday afternoon and Music on the river at night. That's how we bring in Memorial Day. Here's this year's t shirts.

Attachments

• 11174913_954001924644851_6910108860816764198_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 67
There's a show and swap in Glendale today, not sure if I'm gonna make it as my Buick is at Doug's getting new rear springs and shocks - all under warranty - Ha, ha, all I have to do is kick him a little labor...

The truck is full of wood as a neighbor was giving away free firewood, so we loaded it up...

Don't think that I want to drive the Shelby Mustang to a Mopar meet....

PLus I need to pick up a little for the relatives coming in, but I'm not motivated.

I did a major clean over christmas when the boys were visiting grandma and grandpa in Detroit, the oldest one since has cleaned his room - which means putting everything that was cluttering his room in the hallways, entrance hall (which I cleaned from top to bottom then), and living room. I'm tired of cleaning up after him and am going to have him move that stuff.... :finga:

And the outlawz are only coming in tonight and leaving Tue morning, so I'm not going to bust my *** to clean up if they aren't staying long.... If they would stay longer, I would, but not for that short of a stay... Too little, too late...

But this is for the youngest son. I don't want to ruin or make it less exciting for him, but it's not fair that he and I do all of the cleaning when his brother is the one that makes most of the mess.... :banghead:

I've been waiting to see if he was going to help clean all week, and he hasn't lifted a finger. Then stayed up past 5 AM last night and I doubt he will wake up in time to help clean... :finga:

But maybe wake him up early, then he will be grumpy. I could just run the vacuum outside his bedroom door to help wake him up..... :pale:

I've been waiting to see if he was going to help clean all week, and he hasn't lifted a finger. Then stayed up past 5 AM and I doubt he will wake up in time to help clean... :finga:

Does he stay up on the computer all night like my youngest does?

there was a big show yesterday in area ...about an hour away and there were a good number of cars but a huge mopar turnout of 5 cars :???:

there was no paydirt in the swap meet..........tons of chivvvvveeeee parts and really old stuff like early 50s and 40s.

never fails that when I am scraping pennies I find stuff I want but when I save and have money .....I don't find anything. I took 5 bills expecting to find a set of wheels ....carburetors.....transmissions or who knows and NOTHING. :sad9:

there was a big show yesterday in area ...about an hour away and there were a good number of cars but a huge mopar turnout of 5 cars :???:

there was no paydirt in the swap meet..........tons of chivvvvveeeee parts and really old stuff like early 50s and 40s.

never fails that when I am scraping pennies I find stuff I want but when I save and have money .....I don't find anything. I took 5 bills expecting to find a set of wheels ....carburetors.....transmissions or who knows and NOTHING. :sad9:

Same with me Rani. There's a big swap meet a hour from me twice a year. If I go there's no Mopar parts there. If I stay home i hear all the stories about all the good/cheap Mopar parts.
LOL

-
Back