Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning Meme! Look at the sign in the street view!
https://www.google.com/maps/place/M...!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x866babfc301658b4!6m1!1e1

They just opened up here!
Oh my !! there is a Meme's :D

Morning memi
Good morning :)

Congratulations to you :D and your son Karl :cheers: You win the loudest noise :glasses7: I bet your back is out becouse of setting in the bleachers bro, ice the area and wiggle your toe's and feet the relax your neck, it will get better I hope :color:

Yup, I have a buddy that didn't need one anymore and gave me his. I think it's 30" wide. Skat Blast cabinet, with a vac. I've used it a ton over the years. Leme see if I can find a pic.

Nice shop Mitch. I see the beer machine! LOL

Mitch ! I see an 8 or ten point buck in there bud, White tail ?

That is a local Martini Bar. It's one of those places that when I walk into the class of people drops. I call them food snobs but the food is excellent!

That is a local Martini Bar. It's one of those places that when I walk into the class of people drops. I call them food snobs but the food is excellent!

Separate entrance?
I would love to see the Chrysler valet parked! LOL

No, I don't have a blast cabinet. but sometimes the media sticks in the corners of the part, and may be difficult to remove.

Also, do you recycle the media to keep costs down?

How do you keep the media clean? Screens to filter out what came off from the sand?

How often do you need to change the sand? how much does it cost.

I would look into that before jumping right into it...

Nice thing about Blast Cabinets are that they are very quick in stripping. Can get a lot of pieces done in a hurry. Lets say you are restoring front end parts. Most have a funnel type floor in them so the media can recycle. Also there is a trap door at the bottom of the funnel that makes emptying and changing out media a breeze. I use Black Diamond brand media I buy from Tractor Supply for $9 bag,m 40lb bag. Lasts a long time. Use the crap outa mine !

I am leaning towards the cheap 199 HF one, The reviews are good if you seal the seams up well. If I use it once a week will be a lot. Just getting the pros and cons on them.

Mitch ! I see an 8 or ten point buck in there bud, White tail ?

Yup, all Whitetail. here are two more. I have 6 mounted out in the shop 3, 8pts 1, 9pts 1, 10pts, 1, 11pts.

Attachments

• WIN_20150225_172758.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 70
I am leaning towards the cheap 199 HF one, The reviews are good if you seal the seams up well. If I use it once a week will be a lot. Just getting the pros and cons on them.

I used one of the HF ones in a Harley shop I worked in. It worked pretty good , but they said they had changed out the gun on it.

Someone had a mod to the gun to open up the restriction. Like a lot of things would be nice to have.

True story....the first time I met her, about 14 years ago. She said to me....where the hell have you been? Hey ...I have some new Libido enhancement herbs I want to try. Do you want to join me? Geesh! She is a few years older and a little rough looking

True story....the first time I met her, about 14 years ago. She said to me....where the hell have you been? Hey ...I have some new Libido enhancement herbs I want to try. Do you want to join me? Geesh! She is a few years older and a little rough looking

That's funny. A few days I was in the store and this women gets in line behind me and just says it sucks getting your period! No kidding. My reply was we do not have that problem will Bruce Jenner get it or is menopause built in!
The cashier lost it.

-
Back