Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Hey where did everybody go?
Had to see the wife off and let Buddy run the hill and make his deposit :D

Hey TMM !! I'm in and out cooking breakfast.

I am moving in that direction also, just don't know what I should cook up, maybe some Cajun sausage, scrambled egg omelet and sliced pear this morning I am thinking :glasses7:

Fryin up some Jimmy Dean Hot and bakin some buttermilk biscuits. Maybe brake out an Orange. I always eat real good in the am because I usually skip lunch.

Fryin up some Jimmy Dean Hot and bakin some buttermilk biscuits. Maybe brake out an Orange. I always eat real good in the am because I usually skip lunch.
Same here, and I eat something raw two times every day, Banana, pear, Avocado or like you an orange , witch I pealed and put the peals in on top of my coffee as it brews :glasses7:

Ok Memi , I gotta git goin. Got a full Plate today. Have a good un

I'm showered and dressed to go. I'm sticking around town till 9 in case Mom calls and needs help. She is at my sister's house and my sis is over at her daughters house in the mornings getting the grandson off to school. Mom is probably asleep.

Ok Memi , I gotta git goin. Got a full Plate today. Have a good un
you to Mitch :glasses7: keep a smile on sir, yes it helps :D

I'm showered and dressed to go. I'm sticking around town till 9 in case Mom calls and needs help. She is at my sister's house and my sis is over at her daughters house in the mornings getting the grandson off to school. Mom is probably asleep.
I hope all is good Mike, Blessed are the folks around you sir :glasses7:

Man I am so on the fence to put the 440 in this summer or do it over the winter, the 225 runs great just a slug up hills.

Wow, a fence with a 225 would be pretty fast, but if you put a 440 on the fence, it could stand there faster.... :D

Great actually. The ones we catch in the Chesapeake are known as Rockfish around here. We catch them up to 48" sometimes

I've never caught a fish that big, just little throw backs... #-o

If I could improve, then I could be a Master Baiter.... :glasses7:

Good morning Karl :D:D do you have your home work dun or something :D groovy way to start the day is to see your lol post bud :D

Good Morning all. Coffee sure was good this morning, but MONDAYS STILL SUCK! Are these things absolutely necessary? I want a whole week of Fridays...

Good morning Karl :D:D do you have your home work dun or something :D groovy way to start the day is to see your lol post bud :D

I'm done with class now (I have no class..)...

now the youngest son is graduating today!

Morning All Mopar Tim. I had a operation on last thursaday, Vertibre fusion three to be exact. NO FUN! been recovering, still lots of pain and a sore throat. So ive been getting up later then normal. Congrats on son graduating KK. I would love to get driveshaft made today, Gey my 66 on the road again, but who knows. Tim

Morning All Mopar Tim. I had a operation on last thursaday, Vertibre fusion three to be exact. NO FUN! been recovering, still lots of pain and a sore throat. So ive been getting up later then normal. Congrats on son graduating KK. I would love to get driveshaft made today, Gey my 66 on the road again, but who knows. Tim

Morning Tim , I have had 3 done on my neck also. The prosthetic is on the front side. Eating became a learning experience. Hope ya feel better shortly.

Morning Tim , I have had 3 done on my neck also. The prosthetic is on the front side. Eating became a learning experience. Hope ya feel better shortly.

Would not know about eating, have not been able to swallow! Just liquid and that is hard!. Im sure ill be ok soon, thanks. MT

Good morning guys, got to come home for a few days. Heading over to my parents house to have coffee with them this morning.

Good to hear you are better and able to get out and about. Enjoy your coffee with your parents.

Hope mending goes well Tim. Those darned breathing tubes. They need smaller ones. Mom went to have a broken leg fixed and she had the sore throat and swallowing issues after the operation. She kept loosing weight and ended up with a feeding tube for a couple months.

tmm

Hey Toolman,my Trans is out for a refresh and new t.converter...then the seasons on.Many trials/learning over the last 5 yrs with this Trans,so hoping for better results from now on.:burnout:

Hey Toolman,my Trans is out for a refresh and new t.converter...then the seasons on.Many trials/learning over the last 5 yrs with this Trans,so hoping for better results from now on.:burnout:

Finally time for a freshening up? It has been a good one. You hae one tough Mopar!

-
Back