Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ugh you spelled it WRONG!!!! LOL

I better stick with Ray Sr. by the way, I talked to Joeychgo and all the tec stuff to be a write up's has to be approved by him to go in the tech tips page , You do remember asking ?

Great actually. The ones we catch in the Chesapeake are known as Rockfish around here. We catch them up to 48" sometimes

Man I am so on the fence to put the 440 in this summer or do it over the winter, the 225 runs great just a slug up hills.

Great actually. The ones we catch in the Chesapeake are known as Rockfish around here. We catch them up to 48" sometimes

The summer home my dad had was on Noyack bay and we would catch a ton of them right off the bulkhead using clams at night. Never hit the goal of 50# but got a 47# twice. We would put small glow sticks on the tip of the sorf rods and sit back and drink beer till the rod bent in half!

Mitch, How is the striped bass fishing there? I really miss it a lot from Long Island.
I don't know about there but we have some great Striper fishing here 20 to 30 lb'ers :glasses7:

I catch them here and they are fighters, those are giants you have there :cheers:

Hay Mitch :D

Man I am so on the fence to put the 440 in this summer or do it over the winter, the 225 runs great just a slug up hills.

Do it this coming fall and winter you will wish you did , just me :glasses7:

Yeh, might not be a bad idea...run it for the summer. Could be down a while till you get it in and all buttoned up.

Here you go Mimi your wish is mine to fulfill!
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=301415

I am actually picking up two dana 35's and two 8 1/4 sometime this week and am going to take the tracklocks and 3.55 and the disks and put them on the 8 1/4's.
More of something to do this winter but I can prob sell one when I figure out the costs off all the new bearings, rotors clutches, install kit etc.

That's exactly why I am on the fence about it.

Memi are the bass there the freshwater hybrids?

They do not get as big for some reason. I was actually thinking about them in the pond but I think they migrate south in the winter to warmer water.

Here you go Mimi your wish is mine to fulfill!
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=301415

I am actually picking up two dana 35's and two 8 1/4 sometime this week and am going to take the tracklocks and 3.55 and the disks and put them on the 8 1/4's.
More of something to do this winter but I can prob sell one when I figure out the costs off all the new bearings, rotors clutches, install kit etc.

Does the $1K include shipping? LOL

They do not get as big for some reason. I was actually thinking about them in the pond but I think they migrate south in the winter to warmer water.
Lake Torthfork has them and they dive deep for the winter here and the biggest one I seen with my own eye's 15 years ago was 32lbs , no where for them to migrate to :D

I actually come up to about 900 if it needs everything. Pricy but it is a bolt in! I know I would have done it before I did what I done.

Lake Torthfork has them and they dive deep for the winter here and the biggest one I seen with my own eye's 15 years ago was 32lbs , no where for them to migrate to :D

I get a serious freeze on the pond and it is only around 12' deep That's why I went with the small mouth. I would like to fish for the hybrids one day to try it out.

Back to page 207 to catch up. Morning all.

Morning TMM, I hope it is not 207! LOL

It is kind of like Cheers and we are all NORM!

Me be Woody :D Good morning toolman :cheers: Ready to get with it today sir ?[/QUOTE
Getting there Mike. Looks like I need to wake up before driving though. lol

Me be Woody :D Good morning toolman :cheers: Ready to get with it today sir ?[/QUOTE
Getting there Mike. Looks like I need to wake up before driving though. lol

That would be a good idea :glasses7: Looks like rain and thunder showers here again today :banghead: I got 3 inches of rain over the weekend :banghead: that is a weekend for yea, I am ready for a strongend at Mopars in the Park :cheers:

Looking forward to that too Mike. I have to hang loose though, 2 of us in our group have elderly Mothers that aren't in good shape.

-
Back