Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning George! So far so good today. Yesterday I was a mess the vertigo was at bush gardens so I slept most of the day.

Hows it going for you today Keith?

Just getting ready to head out.

Great news on her Dad! They took him off the vent yesterday. Had O2 mask initially, in the last few hours they switched to the little tubes at his nose. I didnt get in, but they were talking to him some yesterday. Will be rough for a bit cause the tubes were in his throat so long. Still a lot of junk in his lungs from pnuemonia.

Morning George! So far so good today. Yesterday I was a mess the vertigo was at bush gardens so I slept most of the day.

Bush gardens? At theme parks I'm the self-appointed pitcher-taker. You go , I got this! Enjoy your ride. Lol

No I have really bad vertigo type symptom's, like drunk on a roller coaster. Some good days some really bad ones. It is always there though 24/7. Never know when it will hit me is the hard part.

No I have really bad vertigo type symptom's, like drunk on a roller coaster. Some good days some really bad ones. It is always there though 24/7. Never know when it will hit me is the hard part.

Oh wow didn't know that Hops, not meaning to poke fun at you.

I figured you get a pass! LOL

1 st time anyways lol. I can relate a bit, degenerative disc disease , 2 different fusions, 1 micro diskectomy, and 3 other herniated disks, permanent nerve damage, everyday is a crap shoot.

I got the H1N1 shot right before a deployment and never been the same. Try to prove that one to the VA, or them to disprove it. 5 years so far. Sucks!

I got the H1N1 shot right before a deployment and never been the same. Try to prove that one to the VA, or them to disprove it. 5 years so far. Sucks!

There is a lot of controversy surrounding that stuff and I've heard from quite a few how the military denies a lot of things. Really bogus you do your duty and get the runaround.

May we all have a better day, Ray Sr. vertigo type symptom's give him a break today and Keith's father inlaw (I think) keep doing better... I got into a patch of chiggers yesterday as I was enjoying a cold one or two with a friend next door (1/4 mile away) another day another way folks .. Good morning Tuesday

Hey guys. I'm up for a bit, the back is giving me problems... May need to go to my recliner for a bit to let it settle down...

got the kid graduated last night. Went pretty well, their class raised enough money for charity, that they made national ranking. Many honors for the grads, 799 grads in their class.

I got dirty looks from one of the counselors for blowing the air horn, but he'll get over it... I wasn't the only one with an air horn, but we were the loudest!!!! He heard us on the field from the bleachers... The grad who gets the most noise "wins" LOL!

Here's the grad:

View attachment Keegan Grad A02 B.jpg

The whole class:

View attachment Keegan Grad A000 B.jpg

Him getting ready to get his diploma:

View attachment Keegan Grad A00 B.jpg

They had a few fireworks afterward:

View attachment Keegan Grad A0000 B.jpg

View attachment Keegan Grad A00000 B.jpg

My son was worried about getting that vaccine, many kids had bad reactions to the vaccine also.

We let him make his own choice and not get the vaccine. He may have dodged a bullet by passing on it...

How can they question if you had a bad reaction to the vaccine? Many people had a bad reaction and the vaccine was worse than not getting vaccinated at all...

And they wonder why we are suspicious of the vaccines.... #-o

Good Morning All !! Congrats Karl !! Hope he feels better Keith. Same with you, Ray.

Any of you have a blast cabinet? I am leaning to one just finding that cleaning stuff with degreaser/paint stripper is getting old and sometimes leaves residue that you don't see.

That is a huge graduating class! Congrats to him and his proud parent. Nice he wore a tie. Dress the part.

Any of you have a blast cabinet? I am leaning to one just finding that cleaning stuff with degreaser/paint stripper is getting old and sometimes leaves residue that you don't see.

No, I don't have a blast cabinet. but sometimes the media sticks in the corners of the part, and may be difficult to remove.

Also, do you recycle the media to keep costs down?

How do you keep the media clean? Screens to filter out what came off from the sand?

How often do you need to change the sand? how much does it cost.

I would look into that before jumping right into it...

Yup, I have a buddy that didn't need one anymore and gave me his. I think it's 30" wide. Skat Blast cabinet, with a vac. I've used it a ton over the years. Leme see if I can find a pic.

Attachments

• WIN_20150225_172720.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 55
-
Back