Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Troublemaker! LOL

Yep!

But it's harmless fun, not like blowing anything up or something... :protest:

I have a few fireworks that I can light off later at home, that'll take care of pissing off the a--hole next door. The other neighbors who like me won't mind... :D

Then to top it off, the village should be visiting him soon as he has too many real estate for sale signs posted in his front yard. Village ordinance is only one per property and none on public property...

He added two more in front Friday for a grand total of four in front of his house, and one at the end of the street by the forest preserve. You need special approval to put one there...

He's been violating the sign ordinance for over two years now, even when he was complaining about me last year and the village was crawling up my @ss, so I wrote an email to the village manager friday stating that if they don't follow through with this as diligently as they crawled up my @ss for the trees last year, I will be going to the mayor again... His guys were driving by these violations and did nothing about them when they were after me... Do we have to call in violations for them to enforce them? They can't spot them themselves....

I threatened them with a discrimination/harassment law suit as they were overlooking this when they were giving me a hard time. Plus I have called in this and other violations over the winter and obviously nothing was done. But I'm now communicating in writing to make a paper trail and also have pictures and video do document all of my reports.

IF they would have left me alone, then I wouldn't care, but they started it, so I will be in it until the end... Or he moves... Any times he steps out of line, I'm going to be on top of it to nail him... He should have let sleeping lions lie...

Plus, my school's over. I have some free time....

Blackbirds? I finally got a cover to keep them out or do what I didlast few years and fire it up and they will not go back with the smell. Better to do it while their in it! Orkin guarantee there!

Black, brown, red, blue... I think they all have parties in there. Doesnt help to fire it up. They get right back in it when it cools. Only thing that seems to work is leaving it open.

I have a Robin's nest on one of my gutter down pipes. I see them flying outside my window all the time now... :D

It's too high to see if she's layed her eggs yet... :violent1:

Set a pan up for them to lay in. Just add bacon later

Every day is the weekend here Keith! Talking about weekends, Next weekend is no good for me, Marilyn just informed me she wants to go to the beach!

Too many people there on holiday weekends for me. ( or any other time, but we do go occasionally)

Kind of reminds me of the tent war we had in Turkey with the tent behind us. They worked nights and we worked days, 12 hr shifts 7 days. We got off around 2 hours early on day and put on the radio not to loud but up there while enjoying a liquid dinner. the assholes unplugged our power, so the next day we all set our alarms to go off about an hour after we left on battery clocks!. It kept going back and forth for a few weeks. I had a vision that had to be filled. There were these really nasty cats that were kind of worshiped by the Turks and a ton of birds around. We took a few cans of tuna and threw them on top of the tent and a ton of breadcrumbs. The noise of the birds going after the food and the cats after the tuna was hysterical, only happened during the day also! The made a truce with us after a few days of bird/cat invasion. We got along great after that!

Keith, If it is a gas grill and they are getting in the side crush a couple of cans to fit the openings. It works also

kind of reminds me of the tent war we had in turkey with the tent behind us. They worked nights and we worked days, 12 hr shifts 7 days. We got off around 2 hours early on day and put on the radio not to loud but up there while enjoying a liquid dinner. The assholes unplugged our power, so the next day we all set our alarms to go off about an hour after we left on battery clocks!. It kept going back and forth for a few weeks. I had a vision that had to be filled. There were these really nasty cats that were kind of worshiped by the turks and a ton of birds around. We took a few cans of tuna and threw them on top of the tent and a ton of breadcrumbs. The noise of the birds going after the food and the cats after the tuna was hysterical, only happened during the day also! The made a truce with us after a few days of bird/cat invasion. We got along great after that!

lol! :thumblef:

I need to get outside before the heat/humidity gets to bad. Have a good one Keith!

Mornin Guys. Got to meet Tike and his buddy Max yesterday at Mason Dixon Dragway. Got to hang out a while and Tike provided a few liquid refreshments. Also got to meet Ragtopfury and his son Jake, that had their cars in the show. Jake has a 65 Barracuda that they grafted the hood from a 70-74 sport Cuda. Looks real cool. Scored a third place with my Ram Truck. All in all, Great day.

Hey Congrats there Mitch. I think the vendors should get to vote too! That was a great day!

I got my Buddy home in time. We were going to go separately but he could not find his way back. LOL. I am looking forward to some pictures

I am back cant work the field in the rain, Sounds like you all had a good time!

Great time. I met Mitch yesterday and Ragtopfury (Mark) and his son Jake. Cool kid. Does an old guy good to see the young guns carry on the hobby.

Man I had a member that wanted that trunk finishing panel and there was a $50 surcharge because of its size at USPS. Shipping would have been 77! Going to see what UPS can do when I go to the Burg later.

Man this was a short weekend! I can't believe it is time to get ready for work.

-
Back