Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
wow guys were busy in here today .....I am late today because it is raining like crazy. The end of my street is flooded and all the fields are flooded and I got the dart stuck in a mudslide on the way home and then got totally soaked trying to get it out :protest:

wow guys were busy in here today .....I am late today because it is raining like crazy. The end of my street is flooded and all the fields are flooded and I got the dart stuck in a mudslide on the way home and then got totally soaked trying to get it out :protest:

Better late then never :glasses7: Sounds like a soaker of a day :glasses7:
Well lets hope today is a better one, we have had rain for 8 days :banghead: But today is looking up here on the hill with sunshine and temps hanging at 70 for the high :glasses7:

I have never seen this much rain in the prarie desert ........reminds me of monsoon season back in the ol hometown. Only difference is the rain is cold out of the sky here......like really cold. makes it hard to play in the rain when its so cold. Still beautiful, until the barn starts taking water in and then it just really upsets me.

interesting .....the top posters in this thread :

halifaxhops 2,355
memike 908
MOPARMITCH 804
krazykuda 687
dartnabout 605
toolmanmike 565
Rainy Day Auto 511
zkx14 366
Old man ray 159
GeorgeH 134

Did you get any pictures or videos? That would be funny to see.... :poke:

interesting .....the top posters in this thread :

halifaxhops 2,355
memike 908
MOPARMITCH 804
krazykuda 687
dartnabout 605
toolmanmike 565
Rainy Day Auto 511
zkx14 366
Old man ray 159
GeorgeH 134

Hey, I made the top 5!! :cheers:

Not even trying... :D

I have never seen this much rain in the prarie desert ........reminds me of monsoon season back in the ol hometown. Only difference is the rain is cold out of the sky here......like really cold. makes it hard to play in the rain when its so cold. Still beautiful, until the barn starts taking water in and then it just really upsets me.

Put on a swim suit or shorts and have fun... O:)

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.... :D

Its going to be a slow day here ......big puddles everywhere so I doubt the duster is going to make it into the shop today. I will probably just clean the shop and loiter.

Good morning mr. George and everyone else awake now

Its going to be a slow day here ......big puddles everywhere so I doubt the duster is going to make it into the shop today. I will probably just clean the shop and loiter.

Good morning mr. George and everyone else awake now

Good morning again, I have been outside in the sun shine moving a dog house and pen this beautiful day :cheers: A great change for me :color:

I'm trying to manufacture 2 frame rails for my duster today.lol. Just got back from local fab shop with some steel they bent up for me.

4 halves made 2 whole. Trim, weld, some reinforceing where mounts go and I think I'm in business. They couldn't bend it in one piece.

Attachments

• IMG_20150519_122434.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 82
Busy man today George :color: They sure look good and strong :glasses7:

Yes I do, trying to keep them "light":burnout:MT. BUT in the frame rails? Even had guys acid dipping to get weight down. Factory did this as well! I bet not many of those cars are left.

-
Back