Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Do you know if you take the total posts on this thread 7926 and divide by the Mad Posters number of posts 2357 it shows 3.362749% of the posts being made by the Mad Poster.....

How are you doing there Old Man Ray. Did you get that train wreck cleaned up down there?

Do you know if you take the total posts on this thread 7926 and divide by the Mad Posters number of posts 2357 it shows 3.362749% of the posts being made by the Mad Poster.....

To early for that. Now I have a headache. LOL

Train wreck cleaned up. Life is back to normal. Well normal for the hood. Home invasion overnight a block, that's about a 1/4 mile away for you country folk.

My graduate got a flyer at graduation for a job opportunity. I'm not 100% on if it is a good move or not, but he wants to try it...

So what the hey, if it doesn't work out, he can always quit and find another job later. I would hate to prevent him from an opportunity by being over cautious....

He went for an interview yesterday, and they offered him a job. It's sales for kitchen supplies, knives etc... We'll see if he can make a good salesman or not.... You never know if you don't try...

You need to switch the numerator and denominator. Hes actually at nearly 30%. !

Morning Karl. Bouncing back and forth also.

Yep.

I went down for a little "rest" last night and ended up sleeping early.... :banghead:

I was supposed to visit my buddy Doug and pay him for fixing my Buick... I'll try to catch up with him tonight... :D

You need to switch the numerator and denominator. Hes actually at nearly 30%. !

You may be right but he is producing 3.3 or one third of the posts. Ah ....I had trouble getting through school

Notice that he is being quiet this morning!

Morning Mitch! If we are the peeps that means you would be the old rooster.

Hey Tike. The guy on FEBO PM'd me. So I told him you were contacting him.

Well have to run. Nice chatting with all of you. We must do this again.

Hey Tike. The guy on FEBO PM'd me. So I told him you were contacting him.

He sent me an email and wants pictures. Thanks for the connection. I hardly ever get on FEBO. I am Challengerblue over there.

Gotta run guys.

Rani. I saw this at Mason Dixon last Sunday. Does this look like a factory sunroof to you ??

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 019.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 69
-
Back