Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning, y'all. Coffee in hand and no motivation to do anything useful. At some point this afternoon, I'll have to trade out my sparkle plaid pjs for shop threads. Working at home is paid enabling.

Ben, how difficult is welding together a rotisserie at home from a set of plans? I'm no ninja welder, but I do ok.

I miss the air force, the machinist/metal fab was allowed to work on stuff as practice as long as you supplied the stock!

That's the beauty of this project, somebody else supplied all the steel! And 4 of the 6 casters. I'll only be out the cost of 2 casters and a pair of hydraulic rams (which I should be able to score pretty reasonably) and my time to slap it together. Don't need a rotisserie right now, but can't pass up a chance like this to get one on the cheap.

That's the beauty of this project, somebody else supplied all the steel! And 4 of the 6 casters. I'll only be out the cost of 2 casters and a pair of hydraulic rams (which I should be able to score pretty reasonably) and my time to slap it together. Don't need a rotisserie right now, but can't pass up a chance like this to get one on the cheap.

Check out the surplus center for parts!

I ben using them for Beerenering projects for years, good prices and 2 days to the door.

I built one and used the the regular old farm jacks instead of hydraluic. I got them at Harbor freight on sale I think for like $39. I have them bolted fast but right now both are off and being used elsewhere.

Goop morning coffee thread friends :glasses7: Dang rain has set back in :banghead: I am glad I had a super day outside yesterday though :D

I just sold the headliner bows and the shipping is almost 40 to Canada! I feel sorry for them on the crazy shipping!

I just sold the headliner bows and the shipping is almost 40 to Canada! I feel sorry for them on the crazy shipping!

I hear that Ray Sr. but I guess it goes for us if they have something we would want from Canada :glasses7:, many times that was the deal braker.. my son just pulled up the drive way and is on the phone in his truck :cheers: Cooool Beens !

Good morning All. I think I will have to join the other thread What you drinking! Not that I drink but I stay up till 12-1 a.m. Working on car as late as I can then get up about 8 and you guys are usually outa here. The east coast guys are getting up 3 hours after I hit the rack. I like working at night less distractions.

Good morning All. I think I will have to join the other thread What you drinking! Not that I drink but I stay up till 12-1 a.m. Working on car as late as I can then get up about 8 and you guys are usually outa here. The east coast guys are getting up 3 hours after I hit the rack. I like working at night less distractions.

Come on in!.. I'm usually too late for the coffee thread and too drunk for drinkin thread. Still fun to drop in everynow and then. These guys are nuts.

There's usually so!me folks around that'll reply no matter what time of day if the thread pops up

Ok so I guess I will just throw a hello out there when ever I pass by. Thanks

George is right Good morning and do stop in and give an update of weather, what is for breakfast or if the day is plum nasty like it is now a face like this works :pale: Welcome to the coffee thread CudaDust :coffee2:

Good morning guys! Taking Driveshaft to shop today to get it to work in my 8:75 swap today. Wife has been home "taking care of me" after operation, so NO car work. she is gone today so.... CAR work! Tim

-
Back