Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have a good friend that will help me, He's mot mechanical but he can take directions. Just have to drain Trans fluid, and pull shaft out of tranny. Its just laying on the ground after installing 8:75. Tim

Come on in!.. I'm usually too late for the coffee thread and too drunk for drinkin thread. Still fun to drop in everynow and then. These guys are nuts.

:coffee2: < ? >. :drinkers:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 106
I've BEEN DRINKING, WHAT THE HELL I am a hops farmer I have to stay current with the latest beers!

That should be in the R & D budget then...

actually I DO WRITE IT OFF ALONG WITH THE MILAGE! Great part time thing going here! One day it will make a profit! IF I ONLY STARTED THIS 20 YRS AGO............................................................I WOULD BE DEAD!

Looks cold and rainy today here! Figures I am getting the rears in the rain!

Keith do you have an in lb torque wrench? I am looking for a low scale one that starts at ten and goes maybe to 50. I cannot seem to find one just looking for a maker or model.

Keith do you have an in lb torque wrench? I am looking for a low scale one that starts at ten and goes maybe to 50. I cannot seem to find one just looking for a maker or model.

I have 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2. Not sure what the scales are. The 2 smaller ones are from HF. Pretty sure the 1/4 covers that range...

Good morning guys! Taking Driveshaft to shop today to get it to work in my 8:75 swap today. Wife has been home "taking care of me" after operation, so NO car work. she is gone today so.... CAR work! Tim

What do they charge for the work? Just curious.

I have 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2. Not sure what the scales are. The 2 smaller ones are from HF. Pretty sure the 1/4 covers that range...

I am going to need 12-35 for the side play on the ring and pinion side play and preload.. My 1/4 click is 20-200 and I am leaning to a beam style to see where it is. Just cannot find one under 200. We used them in the USAF but they were CDI and no longer available (and expensive)

Morning Karl, No I did not post that it was MEME hacking my account! LOL :violent2:

I am going to need 12-35 for the side play on the ring and pinion side play and preload.. My 1/4 click is 20-200 and I am leaning to a beam style to see where it is. Just cannot find one under 200. We used them in the USAF but they were CDI and no longer available (and expensive)

Just looked at Hf website, that 1/4 is 20-200 as you said. What needs less than 20, and is it really that precise? thats like finger tightened...

Looks like rain here today. What do you know, a " Rani " day !!

I know, I just don't want to wing it. The side play adjusters on the 8 1/4 rear is 6-10 and the preload is 12-15. You can almost fart tighter!

-
Back