Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know, I just don't want to wing it. The side play adjusters on the 8 1/4 rear is 6-10 and the preload is 12-15. You can almost fart tighter!

Ahh, Just do it all by feel. That's what I do. Good enough for Govt. work.

Good Morning Keith Karl Mitch and Ray/Hops. Takes me all morning to read the posts. Hops I have one in inch lbs. Do I have to go dig it out now?

I still have to make up the tool for the adjusters, they want a lot for a tube with a 1 1/2 nut on the end. Really need stuff to do with the hops in grow mode.

Mitch.... that guy interested in the front end is in Texas. I don't think he is interested due to shipping.

Good Morning Keith Karl Mitch and Ray/Hops. Takes me all morning to read the posts. Hops I have one in inch lbs. Do I have to go dig it out now?

No I am just looking to see what is available. If it is a click type it is prob 20-200. Never saw a different one when I used to calibrate them.

Mitch.... that guy interested in the front end is in Texas. I don't think he is interested due to shipping.

The other guy on that thread is very interested , as he PM'd me again. I will PM you his info now.

Well I have to get moving already. I overslept and then til I read to get caught up there was no time to chat.

No I am just looking to see what is available. If it is a click type it is prob 20-200. Never saw a different one when I used to calibrate them.

Yeah, it's gonna be hard to find one that low, and then it may not be accurate.

When we were in college, our prof told us that the gauge is most efficient in the center of it's range of travel.

This means that it is less accurate in the first and last 1/4" of travel, and it's most accurate at 50% +/- 25% of travel or from 1/4 reading to 3/4 reading is the most accurate. The bottom and top of the scale are less accurate....

You need to pick your gauges where they will be "operating" in the mid range at "steady state" so that you are getting accurate readings...

51 degree's this morning #-o WTH :???:I am in in Arkansas not Michigan

Later DNA...

I have to go now, as I keep getting "can't access the internet" each time I try to post.

I have to do some cleaning up on my computer and take a nap...

I'll catch you all later after I fix my technical difficulties...

Morning MEME!
It is rainy and cold here, going to break out the gortex today!

Later DNA...

I have to go now, as I keep getting "can't access the internet" each time I try to post.

I have to do some cleaning up on my computer and take a nap...

I'll catch you all later after I fix my technical difficulties...

Man Karl you really have to keep away from those midget **** sites. seems like you computer is always on the frlitz! LOL

What make is it? while I add to my post count! HA!

I was the 3.300 member her Ray Sr. you was the 33.000 member to join sir.. I have a snap on ft Lb wrench here, do you want me to walk it over this morning :coffee2:

I was the 3.300 member her Ray Sr. you was the 33.000 member to join sir.. I have a snap on ft Lb wrench here, do you want me to walk it over this morning :coffee2:

Just pack a lunch it is a bit of a walk!

Morning guys! 40° here. Low 70's today

-
Back