Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I need to bug out this morning and get the day started. Ta Ta!
Well may be I haven't left yet. Lol. Setting in the parking lot waiting for the Napa store to open.

Yep, tripped a couple times on Taurus wagon I used to have.
My brother had one trip on his Yota van and they hit him up for a fuel pump
He ain't much of a mec, I looked at it a few weeks after and could still see where they just cleaned the fuel pump up to make it look like a new one .. I LMAO and told him, Well bro, you know where not to take you cars to anymore :D

My brother had one trip on his Yota van and they hit him up for a fuel pump
He ain't much of a mec, I looked at it a few weeks after and could still see where they just cleaned the fuel pump up to make it look like a new one .. I LMAO and told him, Well bro, you know where not to take you cars to anymore :D

I am surprised the fuel pump wasn't in the tank to need cleaning up.

either way ....I don't know how some shops sleep at night.

I am surprised the fuel pump wasn't in the tank to need cleaning up.

either way ....I don't know how some shops sleep at night.

Aint that the truth. As a Parts Store Owner I saw it all. We had an installer customer that used to keep an old set of brake pads at the service counter to show customers he cheated out of a brake job. Many more stories than that. Not enough room here to print !!

Napa opens at 7:30. I should have known. Lol

Will I see the sun today ? :banghead::banghead::banghead: if I don't I may go mad #-o

Wait :glasses7: Disregard that !!! Just see I have a good chance of seeing it by 2 pm :color:

The old 53 mph in the left lane on a 65 mph road. Went to pass them on the right, they speed up. I let them go. They slow back down to 53. after the second try to get around them (same ****) I just stayed behind them. They slowed to about 45. By this time there's at least a dozen cars backed up, brights flashing, fingers flying.. Bikers are loving it I guess. I finally hammered it and went by at about 80, half on the shoulder. Only had a couple more miles to my exit and didn't see em after that. I really wanted to bumper a back tire, but killing a dumbass over stupid crap didn't seem like a good way to start the day.

We'll they can sit there and talk about how badass they are while watching reruns of Sons of Anarchy now. I ride, and really don't know what happens to some when they climb on a bike.

We'll they can sit there and talk about how badass they are while watching reruns of Sons of Anarchy now. I ride, and really don't know what happens to some when they climb on a bike.

I've got an old Yamaha that I've riden for past 25 years or so. Kind of a cool old bike. Most people who pay any attention to it see a cool old well maintianed bike.. And there's always one or two a$$hats that want to jack with me 'cuz it ain't a Harley'. The overwhelming majority of bike riders I've ever met are decent folks, The few a$$hats seem to get all the attention tho..

Those a$$hats are self infatuated punks 18 to 60 years old that are lonely and don't know it , I had a 1982 550 FOUR K Honda for 8 years and that thing was a great bike, factory 4 to 1 header black , I wish I still had that Bike.

Those a$$hats are self infatuated punks 18 to 60 years old that are lonely and don't know it , I had a 1982 550 FOUR K Honda for 8 years and that thing was a great bike, factory 4 to 1 header black , I wish I still had that Bike.

Always liked the 550-4's.. Used to ride a buddy's quite a lot.

ugh, I hate people like that. I live in FL, the land of Slow In the Fast Lane. It's hard not to flip off the 100 yr old woman going 20 in a 65 zone (uber tempting, but goes against my southern belle upbringing). Upside: tons of old men = tons of car shows..... downside: legions of very old people on the road and in my way.

At least you didn't go to jail. I hear the beer isn't very good in there.

Well, I have "tech service" on the phone.

Testing, testing.... One... Two... Three???

-
Back