Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning men. Got driveshaft I shop. 187.00 to make swap from 7.25 to large yoke 8.75. good deal I think. Tim

But might need to build new shaft, right where the cut needs to be made, is in the middle of the turndown. We'll see. Tim:burnout:

ugh, I hate people like that. I live in FL, the land of Slow In the Fast Lane. It's hard not to flip off the 100 yr old woman going 20 in a 65 zone (uber tempting, but goes against my southern belle upbringing). Upside: tons of old men = tons of car shows..... downside: legions of very old people on the road and in my way.

At least you didn't go to jail. I hear the beer isn't very good in there.

Right.. Jail really doesn't sound like the place for me, nothing but dudes, no whisky and the cost of that pack of smokes is a bit much!

The plethora of old folks don't sound all that bad, since I'm getting dangerously close to being one of them..

Some old metric bikes are cool. 67 scrambler I did was cool old bike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 120
At least you get to eat out for dinner and get a seat, as all the old people come to the arley 4:30 seating and get the senior discount...

At least you get to eat out for dinner and get a seat, as all the old people come to the arley 4:30 seating and get the senior discount...

I had a girl at a Taco Hell in Oklahoma automatically give me the 'senior discount' last week. I'm only 51 years old! I must be looking really bad these days!

I was golfing a few months age with my usual bunch, This hot young girl behind asks me "do you get the senior discount?" I puffed out my chest and said no!........how much? 30 doller discount!. Speak up young lady im to old to hear you! I took the discount! MT im 55,

I was golfing a few months age with my usual bunch, This hot young girl behind asks me "do you get the senior discount?" I puffed out my chest and said no!........how much? 30 doller discount!. Speak up young lady im to old to hear you! I took the discount! MT im 55,

I can't wait until I'm old enough to just shout out rude things at everyone and will they think that I have teret's syndrome... :glasses7:

You know how when you are like 80 and you can say anything as nobody pays attention to you anyway... I can't wait to tell people what I think of them and they laugh it off... :D

Yes my mother in law just fakes deafness. Ignore everyone she is rude too. Tim

I can't wait until I'm old enough to just shout out rude things at everyone and will they think that I have teret's syndrome... :glasses7:

You know how when you are like 80 and you can say anything as nobody pays attention to you anyway... I can't wait to tell people what I think of them and they laugh it off... :D

Lmao!

I'm taking my grille to partsmonsta this morning to get it restored, working on my car, going to a car show, working on my car, beer and seafood, some welding.....and shoe shopping online :)

Best weekend ever lol.

What kinda plans have all for the Holiday ??

Morning kids. This is what we do around here on Memorial weekend. Show and shine tonight with a dance to follow. Cruise tomorrow. Hundreds of cars and thousands of spectators.

Attachments

• 11174913_954001924644851_6910108860816764198_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 5380f7a0dd9ef.preview-100.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 5380f79fce0b4.preview-620 (1).jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 91
-
Back