Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning TMM, Just the person to answer a question for me who makes an in lb torque wrench that will go from five up? Preferably a beam type.

Morning guys! 40° here. Low 70's today

I put in a request to get this weather in and out of there so it can be nice in 8 days Mike, got to take the bad with the good mother nature said :coffee2: so she said it will be bad up there from last Saturday to this Saturday :color:

Morning TMM, Just the person to answer a question for me who makes an in lb torque wrench that will go from five up? Preferably a beam type.

A beam or dial is what you need. They both start at zero.

I put in a request to get this weather in and out of there so it can be nice in 8 days Mike, got to take the bad with the good mother nature said :coffee2: so she said it will be bad up there from last Saturday to this Saturday :color:

I hope so Mike.

Supposed to be a beautiful Memorial Day Wknd here !!

Going to be wet and cloudy here but I am glad you have a good one on it's way Mitch :cheers:
I have dumped my rain gage every day for 9 days here in northeast Arkansas :coffee2:

aaaagggghhh its raining again and foggy here ....its so foggy from the drizzle I was expecting to find yoda on my front lawn.

I think he was there but the cat will probably chase him out later

Attachments

• Dark_Side_Cave_TFUII.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 101
Hi Rani !!

goooooood morning.

today is a going to be a great day .....just because its Thursday

I actually enjoy weekdays more than weekends ....on weekends everything closes early and the second day after Friday ...everything is closed.

On weekdays I can wander into any store...anytime

Pm me a price on a beam if you get chance.

Morning Rani!
Dang, I can't help you there. We haven't had beam wrenches available for many years. KD TOOLS used to make them. Have to search the net.

I got to run the junkyard boys just showed up. Stay dry there all!

junkyard !!!!??? so it must be full of Toyotas ??

any yard I go to that has old classic American iron in it I call a salvage yard because I don't see any "junk" in there. :D:D

goooooood morning.

today is a going to be a great day .....just because its Thursday

I actually enjoy weekdays more than weekends ....on weekends everything closes early and the second day after Friday ...everything is closed.

On weekdays I can wander into any store...anytime

No Shop Jobs this week ??

I actually had the easiest money made job ever yesterday.

mid 90s ford comes in because the owner says she hit a bump and the car died.

so it gets towed in and as she said it does crank but no start. Unlike her though I noticed that I don't hear a fuel pump right before cranking ....you know that "eeeeerrrrrrrrrr" sound.

so I open the trunk and find the inertia switch and press the red button and the car started up.

She hit a pot hole a bit too hard and popped the inertia switch and that shut off the fuel pump. :glasses7:

I actually had the easiest money made job ever yesterday.

mid 90s ford comes in because the owner says she hit a bump and the car died.

so it gets towed in and as she said it does crank but no start. Unlike her though I noticed that I don't hear a fuel pump right before cranking ....you know that "eeeeerrrrrrrrrr" sound.

so I open the trunk and find the inertia switch and press the red button and the car started up.

She hit a pot hole a bit too hard and popped the inertia switch and that shut off the fuel pump. :glasses7:

I'll have to remember that. Didn't know there was a switch like that there. Did you run into that problem before ??

I'll have to remember that. Didn't know there was a switch like that there. Did you run into that problem before ??

In auto collision class they used to warn about it because most times a car is involved in an accident it wont start because that switch is designed to kill the fuel pump in an accident in case the fuel line gets cut or anything else like that ....last thing you want is a fire.

I guess life in the salvage yard ...I have seen it over and over.

Attachments

• 4a37d3b.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 74
  • 38896674111_large.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 80
  • FordIFSInertiaFuelSwitchcut-away.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 91
-
Back