Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Sounds like fun guys. Personally, Today I need to build 2 sets of steps on my deck rehab, Trim and cut the yard ( 2ac ). Tomorrow I'm meeting my brother in law at the Farm to Turkey hunt on the last day of the season. Then we will work over there taking turns on the OLD tractor cutting off fields. (75ac). On Sunday, my Wife wants me to open the Pool up here. Yeah,... I got a list.

How are you doing there Rani? I have the day off so I can have a 4 day weekend. I want to put a dual catback exhaust on my truck and they are about $400. But some guy has a slightly used one for $75 but I have to drive 2 hours each way. Not sure I want to do it.

How are you doing there Rani? I have the day off so I can have a 4 day weekend. I want to put a dual catback exhaust on my truck and they are about $400. But some guy has a slightly used one for $75 but I have to drive 2 hours each way. Not sure I want to do it.

Its still raining here so the ground outside is too mudddy to do much outside so probably going to the mall later and loiter with some friends.

I was Working on junking some later model cars but with everything full of water and puddles everywhere :???:

Lurking....Bwah ha ha ha...

How you doing Mitch.

I got in touch with the guy with the fiberglass. He too wants to know the manufacturer and I don't know. I bought them at Carlisle.

It's a holiday weekend. .....I can already smell the steak burgers cooking up on the grille and the crispy crowns. ..... along with a mtn dew :):farao:

Its been a really slow week for repair jobs or anything

I had a guy this week who knows me , but took his 04 Deville to a GM dealer for a check engine light. So he Emails me and says they want $6300 to fix his car.. Intake leak, TPS switch, Evap solenoid, (said torque convertor , but no code)Brakes on all 4. He says its not worth that and that he may trade the car and get a new one. So I tell him to bring it to me to check out. After I check it , I call and tell him theres nothing wrong with the trans, and it will be $ 1200 to fix everything else. He says OMG are you kidding. I already ordered a new Caddy. I'm going to trade the old one to them for $1500 !!!!! . I said, What !!!. I WILL GIVE YOU $1500 myself. So he says I need the car for a trip this week, besides the new one wont be here for 2 weeks. Can you put the brakes on it so I can be safe, I'll pay you., When I get back , I'll give you the car for the $1500. I'm like Ok.... DUH. Private party value is around 5K, and he's paying for the brakes. No Brainer

Geesh and I am driving a 1990 Chrysler Lebaron! I am going to keep rubbing shoulders with you Mitch. Ha ha ha..

Geesh and I am driving a 1990 Chrysler Lebaron! I am going to keep rubbing shoulders with you Mitch. Ha ha ha..

I'm just gonna flip it. I have 6 cars/trucks. Don't need any more. But..... the extra funds will go a long way on the GTS !!!

Well I need to run. I may check back in later. Have a good one everyone.

I need to get ready to go. Doctor appointment this morning for a physical. I always look forward to the prostate check! NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

You guys! LOL Our last family Dr. retired. Her name was Dr. Woo, a cute Japanese gal that would snap her gloves on and say "you like Dr. Woo. She have small fingers"

-
Back