Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all. Wife is back from her work trip to Harrisburg. Neurologist yesterday. After all the pushing and pulling he did, my neck feels like it's stuck. Hurts to move my head.

Morning all. Wife is back from her work trip to Harrisburg. Neurologist yesterday. After all the pushing and pulling he did, my neck feels like it's stuck. Hurts to move my head.

Been there Ben, he tightened up some old muscles and nerves, and may have formed a couple new ones, ice it down bro :glasses7: Good morning :coffee2:

It rained up here! Yesterday was winnnnnndy! I have to get a few projects done. I need to get a couple bikes running for the summer. A guy coming to buy one of my major projects but I doubt it will work out. I have an 89 shortbed 4x4 that I lost interest in. I have a long bed (wrecked) and a Ramcharger for parts. I want to sell them all as one but he wants the parts vehicles but if he just takes them I don't have the parts to finish the shortbed. So it is an all or nothing in mt opinion.

Morning again! Just adjusted the valves on the dart and took it for a ride. It is chilly here today!

I do them not running and then check them running. Good way to wakakake up!

Good morning all,
No big plans here. My son is home for the weekend. First time since last summer. Probably burn something on the grill and have a few beers.
Was in to visit wifes dad last night. He is doing much better than a week ago. Talking, eating etc. They even had him up on his feet yesterday.

So was that valve clatter, or your knees knocking from the chilly morning. LOL

Where did Memike go? Hey Memike is there anything you may need off of this Ramcharger in case it goes down the road?

Going to clean up and repainted the hemi Mail box today. It took a beating over the winter.

I need to get my tank out and get my quarters on. I HAVE TOO MANY PROJECTS!

-
Back