Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I can't say anything at least his is on the road.

Ok last time...I am leaving for now. I will be checking back.

OK I am taking off today so you guys play nice and don't make the popmobile feel old! LOL

Yeah what he said!

LMAO!

good morning guys...can i still hang out here if i'm not coffee? I decided today would be a good day for a vodka and OJ instead..

The beer is just cooling in the shop. Been up since three so the beer meter is indicating low!

Good morning all... getting my coffee late. Worked on the car until 1am. As soon as I get motivated, I'm getting pancakes. mmmmm

You are right year round car shows, chevys galore! Raining today. Tim

Bring on the MoPar coffee power!!!!

Attachments

• coffee.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 50
  • coffee2.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 48
  • coffee4.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 46
Its cold in the garage, 35.7 out there! What happened to the unofficial summer start?

Heats on the way 90s all next week. Haven't seen any rain in weeks. Wife said a couple guys were digging around yesterday. where that whatever it was they took away was running around.

Morning Ray. That UFO thing is still going on? You should open a tourist trap and make some $ on it! LOL

Still going on. nothing official. current BS is modified remote car. I don't think so.

Mornin Guys. Here's the results of yesterdays Turkey Hunt. 9in beard, 1in spurs. Gonna breast him out and cook him in the crock pot. Yum, Yum,

Attachments

• 041.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 042.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 45
-
Back