Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm back. Cooking hash and eggs. State police stopped me last week coming off I95 in the Thunder bomb. Sunglasses and skull air freshener hanging on the rear view. Just gave me a warning. Something about women in those uniforms. They sure look sexy.

Do you mean to tell me we can't have anything hanging from the mirror? Are we in a communist state?

Good morning FABOnians.
Lookin like a nice day here. See if i can get something done today. Yesterday was good, but didnt accomplish much. Tracked down a new chain for my kids cycle. Then found out it came with a rivet on link. Never did one of those. You need a special tool to smoosh the pins with it on the sprockets. He lubed the old one and he feels it will be good for the ride home now. Planning to let a shop out there ( indiana PA) take care of it. kinda sucks, cause he knew he was overpaying for the chain to get it done here...

Morning all. Raining here. I think it's supposed to rain the next 2 days. Good thing I had car fun yesterday. My Wife and youngest are still in Minnesota so I have to fend for myself. Not a problem!

Attachments

• 20150524_071005.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 91
Do you mean to tell me we can't have anything hanging from the mirror? Are we in a communist state?

Told me its a hazzard. Fly around in an accident. Meanwhile myself and the passenger have no seat belts or shoulder harness on.
Still got off with a warning.

Hi guys and gal(s)...

Been having problems with "DNS server not found"... errors...

whenever I "reset" and reboot, it works for three windows and comes back....

I'm thinking I may need to have the service come replace my router/modem as I've tried most everything else...

Morning Karl, just stopped in for a break. I told you about those sites! lol

Morning all. Raining here. I think it's supposed to rain the next 2 days. Good thing I had car fun yesterday. My Wife and youngest are still in Minnesota so I have to fend for myself. Not a problem!

Yep, starting to rain here now!! :toothy2:

Maybe I can finish fixing my silverwear drawer... :violent1:

The last guy to fix it did a horse **** job, I'm fixing it better... I hope... #-o

Yep, starting to rain here now!! :toothy2:

Maybe I can finish fixing my silverwear drawer... :violent1:

The last guy to fix it did a horse **** job, I'm fixing it better... I hope... #-o

What kind of silver do you wear? I'm not into jewelry.

Morning Karl, just stopped in for a break. I told you about those sites! lol

It's not those sites, it's others.... LOL! :D

No, I think that my router/modem is going out.

I found out when I cancelled at&t that they have a software glitch in their modems/routers for 2 1/2 years now, but aren't trying aggressively to fix it, they keep changing routers until they find one that will work.... for a while... :banghead:

I don't use at&t anymore, but I think this router is going out... I'm gonna go around with pliers and make sure that all the connections are tight, then if it still is happening, I will call them to have someone check the line and modem... :evil3:

Well time to fix the plumbing leak to the outside water. No rain in over three weeks. And heatwave predicted. Plants are not going to make it.

I was complaing that it was cold earlier now it is close to 80 and high humidity here! So much for weeding the hops today!

Well time to fix the plumbing leak to the outside water. No rain in over three weeks. And heatwave predicted. Plants are not going to make it.

Ray here is a tip to keep them moist. I mix in the paper type small animal litter around them and it works great! I see a difference in the hops that I have done it to, they look much better.

Looks like I need to get the ladder out and clean the gutters. All plugged up with Maple tree seeds. Those helicopters were all over this year.

Ray here is a tip to keep them moist. I mix in the paper type small animal litter around them and it works great! I see a difference in the hops that I have done it to, they look much better.

Good advice. I would just worry about the stray cats using them for a litter box.

I think I am gutter clog free now that we took the tree down next to the house. Now the shop has bamboo all around the back and it is 20+ to the gutters!

Looks like I need to get the ladder out and clean the gutters. All plugged up with Maple tree seeds. Those helicopters were all over this year.

Get a good leaf blower with about 130 mph nozzle speed or better, it'll blow that crap right out of the gutters. My neighbor suggested it to me once, and it works great!

But watch out for the "backwash", you'll need to take a shower and change when you are done...

Good advice. I would just worry about the stray cats using them for a litter box.

No it is a "mulched paper" type of product. For rabbits and other animals kept in a cage. Chris's rabbit died last year and we had a big bale of it so I tried it out.

-
Back