Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well... We got the pool up and running yesterday. I do still have to fix a few fitting leaks, but they are minor. Will finish building 2 sets of steps on my deck rehab. As it nears completion, all it will need is some band boards and the rest of the vinyl railings. Been a 2 year rehab. Hopefully this week I can get back on the GTS. I gota plan an I'm stickin to it. LOL

Best laid plans. Yard work today for me. Well the cats are bugging me for food catch you another time.

No really? I did some field work yesterday and started doing the spring Blow out of the shop. Amazing how much stuff gets in the corners. Jumped in the pond, still a bit cold but nice to get the dust out of all the cracks!

Pool water here is still cold. But.... Not too cold for Gunner !!

Must be hard to keep the lab out! My daughters pit/lab lives in the pond trying to catch the ducks! I need to get a video of it it is funny.

Ahh, We just let him go as he pleases. He aint gonna hurt anything. I'ts concrete. He thinks it's his anyhow. Uses it a lot in the hot summer to cool off.

Yes it is. I have to get some work done on a couple of bikes. One is sold and then I may take my Mom on a picnic.

I haven't sent the pictures. I had a couple guys here yesterday to buy some stuff and then completely forgot. I don't think he is by the questions he asked and I didn't know the answer. He wanted to know the manufacturer and if they were street quality or strip. So I said I would send some pics. And then forgot...this getting old stinks!

-
Back