Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning Ray, Ray, Mitch, Tike ,Memike, and anyone else that strolls into the coffee shop.

Tiiiiike

Attachments

• Sister 1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 81
Morning Keith. Looking on flea bay for a mirror like yours. Ever find the chain tool?

Good morning Keith, I think we dodged the bullet last night and the sun may pop out today folks..

Morning Keith. Looking on flea bay for a mirror like yours. Ever find the chain tool?

No, he lubed it good. Should be fine for the trip back. He's planning to let someone else put it on. From what i saw those links are easy to screw up eaven with the right tool.

I have used the spinner tool on chainsaws. Kind of weird it did not come with a regular master link. Was it an OEM chain?

Morning all. We have quite a crew here this morning. It's raining here so no outside work for me today but I have lots to do inside.

Hey I'm back. Had to take a detour and go pay some bills. How come I always have more month left at the end of the money ??

Good morning Keith, I think we dodged the bullet last night and the sun may pop out today folks..

Great weather here this weekend. Finally got my garden in yesterday. Washed the gunk acumulation off the Duster so i can see it better as i am getting ready to do filler. Even drove it arount the yard for a bit!

I have used the spinner tool on chainsaws. Kind of weird it did not come with a regular master link. Was it an OEM chain?

New one is Bikemaster brand. I couldn't even find a master on the one on it now. I was going to look how you would get a continuous chain off/on, but he had the covers back on already.

New one is Bikemaster brand. I couldn't even find a master on the one on it now. I was going to look how you would get a continuous chain off/on, but he had the covers back on already.

Can't you just remove the bar and put the chain on, then put the bar back on the saw???

I could if i was working on a saw. LOL
We are trying to put a chain on a '98 Honda Shadow

I got confused with all the talk of a chain saw...

I don't know how to do that...

My son is just getting into restoring old mini bikes...

Usually you cant put a continuous one one because on most bikes it goes on either side of the rear frame control arm? , factory prob has some crimper set up.

Well the fly saga has started here, Hopefully it wont be like last summer.

Well, I got the silverwear drawer fixed in the kitchen...

I can't believe how crappy some people work...

The good part of doing it yourself is you can get it done right....

I increased the support on the sides of the track so you can put more screws in it all the way along the slides. Then got a mini level and put it so it's slightly tilted inward, so it wants to close naturally.

Now I have to return the spare set of tracks, and clean all the silver wear and pots from the cabinet below it that got all full of saw and drill dust... It will take me about 3 -4 loads to get caught up on that...

But my drawer is in and it feels good. Nice and smooth, no binding like before.

I hope it will last longer than the last repair. (I stopped using that handy guy, as he is a hack, no wonder he works so cheap...

-
Back