Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Get a good leaf blower with about 130 mph nozzle speed or better, it'll blow that crap right out of the gutters. My neighbor suggested it to me once, and it works great!

But watch out for the "backwash", you'll need to take a shower and change when you are done...

Just so dam high and there is an old barn rock wall around it so the ladder is almost vertical, 40 feet of gutters on each side, and height and me don't mix any more. I need to get the money together for a gutter guard of some sort, low on the list.

I think I am gutter clog free now that we took the tree down next to the house. Now the shop has bamboo all around the back and it is 20+ to the gutters!

I used to pay the lawn service to clean my gutters.

They charged me, but I couldn't see any difference. The boss insisted that they did...

But last year, when I started doing it myself, there were weeds with a good root system in there that I had to blow out... How do I get such a good root system in there if they were cleaning them like they were supposed to???

Part of the reason that I **** canned them... I do a better job myself, and after buying equipment, it still works out cheaper than they do it for... And I get some good yard toys... "Argh, argh, argh..." (Tim Allen grunts...)

Get a good leaf blower with about 130 mph nozzle speed or better, it'll blow that crap right out of the gutters. My neighbor suggested it to me once, and it works great!

But watch out for the "backwash", you'll need to take a shower and change when you are done...

I can see it now! lol I think my downspouts are plugged. I need a garden hose. They are all riveted together so taking them apart to unplug them could take all day! lol

Wait until you have a tractor with a bucket! You find things to move around!

Just so dam high and there is an old barn rock wall around it so the ladder is almost vertical, 40 feet of gutters on each side, and height and me don't mix any more. I need to get the money together for a gutter guard of some sort, low on the list.

I saw a leaf blower advertised last fall that had attachments and a U-shape at the end, so you can blow out the gutters from standing on the ground. My roofs are low enough that I can climb up on them and use the blower standing on the roof...

I can see it now! lol I think my downspouts are plugged. I need a garden hose. They are all riveted together so taking them apart to unplug them could take all day! lol

Try a long plumbers snake, works well from the bottom for the downspout.

A blower with a 20 ft nozzle I can see it now "hey Ron hold my beer" I was looking at the attachments for a pressure washer that if I put a long aluminum pipe with a u bend might work.

Wait until you have a tractor with a bucket! You find things to move around!

I wouldn't be able to trust myself with one of those.... I would chase the a--hole next door with it, just for a good laugh....

I could "skim" the lawn off his yard... LOL! (He's anal about getting a green lawn...)

I could block his driveway with dirt piles...

I would get in too much trouble... I better not... :violent1:

A blower with a 20 ft nozzle I can see it now "hey Ron hold my beer" I was looking at the attachments for a pressure washer that if I put a long aluminum pipe with a u bend might work.

I would wear a hat, that stuff would get all over you...

Lucky no leaves to worry about just yet, still dealing with snow most every day up here! 2 ft on last Monday and no power for several days:banghead:. I am ready for some better weather:coffee2:

Dave,

Well off again. I have to move/rearrange the garage. Sons GTO and Monte to the back. My buddy is bringing up hi nova to store for a few weeks while we finally get the cuda together. Then I can bring it up from the cityand he can drag his nova to my shop
to work on it.

Just get it over with and fill his headlights with acetylene.

I'm crawling all over the village manager's *** right now because he puts up so many real estate for sale signs in his yard.

Only one allowed per lot according to village ordinance.

I emailed him last friday, and he replied that they "are taking care of it" on Monday.

He still had too many signs this friday, so I emailed him back stating that it doesn't take a week to pull a sign out of the lawn.

He replied an hour later that the signs were removed...

But then a--hole put one back up 4 hours later...

Then another yesterday morning at 10 AM...

So I got more pictures and sent them to the village manager yesterday...

They forced me to call EVERY tree service in the book last year (23 of them after the other 7 that I already called) until I could find one to come out before the next court date or they were going to find me another $2500...

I've been complaining about the signs since then, but they didn't do anything about it. So when he put up 4 signs in his yard last friday, I started crawling up his a$$ like they did to me. (school's out and I have some spare time on my hands - time for payback)....

I had to get the mayor involved to get them to address his greenhouse that kept blowing in my yard during wind storms.

So now I'm gonna make sure that they address ALL VIOLATIONS, instead of just "selecting them"...

Personally, I think the real estate sign ordinance is bull ****. People on corner lots should be able to put one along each street that their property is on, but it's not allowed. I see a corner lot for sale with only one sign diagonally that follows the laws, so my a--hole neighbor should be forced to follow the same thing.

He started with me, that was his mistake. Now I will call him out every time he crosses the line. He should have let sleeping lions lie....

Well, I gotta go for now. The kid and I are going to make some grilled cheese samwiches for breakfast...

Karl make up a sign. Open house Sunday 6am free coffe and doughnuts, balloons for the kids. Stick it on his lawn just before sun up.

No it should read my neighbors house is for sale because I'm an asshole. Would you like to be my new neighbor.

-
Back