Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Mornin Mitch. Ray, smurfs have been quiet for the most part of late. Well Sunday grocery day. I'll check back latter.

Mitch, How long have you hunted turkey? I know a lot of guys that struggle with it here.

Been hunting Turkey on the Family Farm for probably 20 yrs. They only became prevalent in the area since around 1990. WE have hundreds of Turkey on that Farm. I have seen as many as 50 together when I'm Deer hunting from above. Basically it just requires a little patience and luck. I use a couple of decoys, set in the right area, and call them in with an old fashion call box. Some days they are just completely quiet and wont gobble at all.

That sounds awesome. I really miss hunting but do you want a guy with dizziness out in the woods with a gun? And if I hit something and have to track it it is a no go with mobility. At least I had a good day when we met.

Nice here today. 50 now, should get into the high 70's today. Will be working on the pool with the wife after I get home from Church. Cut most of the grass at the farm yesterday after hunting. Man... It sure is nice to get some help on that finally. My brother in law has been switching off with me on the Tractor. We spent 8 hrs over there yesterday cutting. I also got to break in a new 37rnd clip for the SKS.

Help what is that? Oh wait I have Ron now that he is retired. We got the piece from the junkyard Thursday for his Monte . What a pain in the *** to get out. we cut the trunk piece out, (the part that goes from the wheel wells to just under the latch) then the body bushings that went to it the bolts snapped, then the bumper had to come off. Thankfully I had a sawzall and generator. Broke 4 blades on the weird cutting angles and right when the last bolt was cut the last blade broke. Got the two jeep rears and like an idiot really did not look at them until we got home and the guy cut out two non 4wd rears, He is going to exchange them for me on Tuesday. Just one of those days.

Why not a cordless Sawzall ? The thugs use them all the time around DC and Baltimore to steal catalytic convertors. LOL. Imagine going to your car or most likely truck, to start it up and sound like open headers ??

Used what we had. I want one but for the amount I need one not worth it. If I was still working the lift would be in, the house refurbished and I would drink good beer! LOL

I am waiting for it to hit 50 before going to the field. I hit some drip tape mowing yesterday and need to fix it with a new run. Just to cold to get wet right now.

I am hoping to get rid of a few vehicles this morning. I have a shortbed that I can't seem to get to and 2 parts vehicles. I am trying to get money to go to Alaska and everytime I get a few bucks I lose more. I didn't come to a complete stop last night and no seat belt on...$200. That hurts!

It's a stop sign out in a cornfield that has a road coming in from the left The main state road has to stop and you can see if someone is coming for a half mile before the sign. Both have to stop. It is the dumbest place for a stop sign. But...I didn't stop. He has someone else on my way back through

-
Back