Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning again guys. Whats your holiday plans?

Happy Holiday weekend guys! We have our 4th. Street Cruise today and the show and shine was last night. Here's part of our group early before the lot filled in. We attracted a lot of attention.

Attachments

• 20150522_174355.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 11174913_954001924644851_6910108860816764198_n.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 88
Morning Mike, looks like a good time! I definitely have had a lot of people checking out the popmobile every time it is out. Mostly guys who's father had one growing up!

Tike,
At least you have a wife that does not give you a honey do list!

This is true, but the lady I have been with for 7 years constantly has one. I was basically keeping two houses going. I had to put my foot down. Actually I started to cry and said "I can't do it, I can't do it" Made her feel bad. So she sold the house and bought a smaller one with all the same projects AGAIN! She won't move up here because I am too far from town and I lived in town for 4 years....That's not for me.

Well I promised myself I would be at work by 8 but hung around to chat with you guys.

Morning Mike, looks like a good time! I definitely have had a lot of people checking out the popmobile every time it is out. Mostly guys who's father had one growing up!

My old ride isn't worthy next to the big boys' cars but mine attracts quite a bit of attention.

I decided to leave the 225 in it for the summer so I have to remove the 440 decals! LOL

It does have a nice sound so tell them it is putting out 440 HP! Your line could be..."Oh no it's not a 440 that is the estimated Horse Power....I couldn't find a 475 sticker!"

-
Back