Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
the 72 Plymouth B-body sun roof ....was an available option in 72 but was this type in 72 according to the dealer catalog

Attachments

• 72_Satellite_14.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 62
the 72 Plymouth B-body sun roof ....was an available option in 72 but was this type in 72 according to the dealer catalog

Yeah,, I'm not a big fan of sunroofs on Mopars. I've never really seen many to know what's factory or not.

Yeah,, I'm not a big fan of sunroofs on Mopars. I've never really seen many to know what's factory or not.

they are not my favorite either ....I parted out a duster with one and it was interesting how they made drain tubes on each corner and I see how it works but I still don't like it. Seals are hard to get ahold of and its another item on the car to cost money and waste time fiddling with ....IMO

Should be able to get back to work on the GTS this week. I finished the install on my home HVAC system and got it fired up yesterday. Today or tomorrow I will build the last set of steps needed for the deck rehab, I'm doing. Then on to the Dart. YEA!!!

Morning all. (and all who left already) tmm

Mr. Dna and I have something up our sleeves for the fabo coffee club. . Stay tuned to see what it is ....and no, you won't need a special orphan Annie decoder to find out :evil3: :toothy1:

Morning, see the sunroof posts, I hate them and t tops are the worst, they always leak, had 2 Monte Carlo Aerocoups with the t tops and you cannot go through a car wash unless you are in a bathing suit!

Well I am pulling the trigger and picking up 2 8 1/4 rears and two Cherokee (dana 35)rears to do a tracklock/disk rears just to do them and maybe make some beer money at the same time.

Cool! I've met a handful of Ramie's in my 39 years on this planet. Its always cool to meet someone else with such a different name like mine.

Mr. Dna and I have something up our sleeves for the fabo coffee club. . Stay tuned to see what it is ....and no, you won't need a special orphan Annie decoder to find out :evil3: :toothy1:

Oh Oh payback time.............Or bowling shirts!:blob:

Morning Ben.

Good Morning Sir. Now if I can just get through about lunchtime without visiting the 'Stop in for a drink' thread, I'll be alright. Should be kind of slow at work today. Gonna do a little more steel cutting to finish up the parts list for the rotisserie.. I love working on personal stuff at work!!

I miss the air force, the machinist/metal fab was allowed to work on stuff as practice as long as you supplied the stock!

-
Back