Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I owned a Jeepster Camando Mitch, it had a (I hope I can spell this right) Dountless Buick V6 and an pto drive out the side of the transfer case, owned it 4 years and drove it for three after doing brake lines and heads, that thing was 5.300 lbs and a monster that drove great !! my choice as a trailer pulling rig and work horse around ... ahh.. anywhere @MOPARMITCH :thumbsup:

I owned a Jeepster Camando Mitch, it had a (I hope I can spell this right) Dountless Buick V6 and an pto drive out the side of the transfer case, owned it 4 years and drove it for three after doing brake lines and heads, that thing was 5.300 lbs and a monster that drove great !! my choice as a trailer pulling rig and work horse around ... ahh.. anywhere @MOPARMITCH :thumbsup:
Haven't seen one of them in years... Very Cool Truck Indeed !!

Mine was a 71

1024px-1970_Jeepster_Commando.jpg

That is cheap for that car, restored easily 20k. She had two before one she bought new and we left it in HI, shipping was nuts and it started getting HI rot from the top down, then I found her a 70k one owner car in great shape for Christmas a few years ago, she wiped it out in a curve in the rain and into a ditch, the frame rail was bent up 3' easily. She walked away and amazingly not one window broke or any damage but the front.

-
Back