Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just want to finish the pop! Now that I am getting the rear wheel well panels thinking paint again between those and the pop up hood.

i really want a 64 sport fury
When I was in the navy, I bought a 64 sport fury convertible 426 Engine. I sold it a few years ago and have been wanting to replace it, but when I had a chance, I decided not to .
p151230_large-1964_Plymouth_Sport_Fury_Convertible-Front_Passengers_Side_View.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyhG-0oBp-gI-chlnSASyzwMOBXL9N5nc0g4UbHbDmwgAyjxks2Q.jpg

I really think these two pics are of my car, But not positive. If not, then twins.

Last edited:
Yes never again though I suck at spraying paint, I would have Chuck do it the guy we got the clips from.

Yes never again though I suck at spraying paint, I would have Chuck do it the guy we got the clips from.
Hmm, I thought it looked pretty good. I was wondering how you vented the place. Lately it seams spray fumes get to me worse. Even using respirator, you can't avoid getting a little through the process. I know pros use air supplied. I was planning to do mine in driveway. That was fine for the engine bay, door jambs and stuff. But after doing spray bombs on Neon I am re thinking that. Just the slightest breeze was totally screwing up the spray. Really tough to keep consistent on larger outer panels.

Hmm, I thought it looked pretty good. I was wondering how you vented the place. Lately it seams spray fumes get to me worse. Even using respirator, you can't avoid getting a little through the process. I know pros use air supplied. I was planning to do mine in driveway. That was fine for the engine bay, door jambs and stuff. But after doing spray bombs on Neon I am re thinking that. Just the slightest breeze was totally screwing up the spray. Really tough to keep consistent on larger outer panels.
A lot of success to a drive way paint job is the kind of paint you spray.

I did the paint in the shop with the doors open and sprayed the floor down with water, worked well no dust in the paint. If you need a place for yours bring it over I have all you need except the paint.

grrrrrrrr my wife pisses me off so bad. She leaves her windows and sun roof open constantly, then it rains, fills the nice fully loaded durango full of water. But now she did it to MY JEEP! wet seats and 2 inches of water in the floor boards........ :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I swear im gonna weld up the windows so she can't roll them down

grrrrrrrr my wife pisses me off so bad. She leaves her windows and sun roof open constantly, then it rains, fills the nice fully loaded durango full of water. But now she did it to MY JEEP! wet seats and 2 inches of water in the floor boards........ :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I swear im gonna weld up the windows so she can't roll them down
it's your job to make sure the family vehicles are secured for the night - every guy knows that...

Any on know if you grease the shoes on a steering coupler? Cant find anything on it.

Try having a convertible, same crap. Leather seats also.

it's your job to make sure the family vehicles are secured for the night - every guy knows that...
who says it happened at night? she's done it during the day at her office too

-
Back