Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wonder if Ben Drinking is getting slammed with the weather in TX? Looks pretty bad with all the rain there. I was in San Antonio when it got 2" of rain in an hour and looked like a tsunami hit.

Wonder if Ben Drinking is getting slammed with the weather in TX? Looks pretty bad with all the rain there. I was in San Antonio when it got 2" of rain in an hour and looked like a tsunami hit.

If he drinks fast enough, he may be able to keep up... :drinkers:

One of the reps tried to tell me that they don't guarantee the speed for wireless. :wack:

I told her that the guy on wireless is the one paying the bill, you need to make him happy if you want him to keep your service.... :finga:

Close. I ran the test on the one that Karl uses, and I hit almost 60 down and 17 up.

Karl: It is entirely possible that your modem is the culprit. We had to replace ours last year because it wasn't up to their new specs. Once we did, it was like we had put a double shot of nitrous on our internet.

It's not as bad as it was before (yet)... :violent1:

How bad was it if under 1.0 mbps is "better"... #-o

Close. I ran the test on the one that Karl uses, and I hit almost 60 down and 17 up.

Who are you using? Comcast? What is your package?? (50 mbps?)

I just got the DNS error again, I better go before it gets worse... :banghead:

I'll check back in later. You guys have a good one... :D

Yes, we have Comcast, and I "think" we have the 50mbps package. We got a good deal, only $44.95 a month. Of course, all we have is internet. With Netflix, and knowing where to go, we can watch whatever we want online.

Good luck with your computer! I'll talk to you later.

Good morning everyone and to Karl if he is still with us :glasses7:
Texas, Ok. and us here in Arkansas had a busy day yesterday weather wize Ray Sr.

Morning MEMI!! Hot and humid here already. What was up there yesterday?

Much better than mine. Ask the instigator he will know! I mean moderator LOL

If some one steps on my toes I will instigate being walked on Ray Sr.. the old saying Don't treed on me is in my DNA :D

-
Back