Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I've also been having some computer issues this weekend, that's why I haven't posted much in this thread the last two days, by the time I get them fixed, you are all gone...

That could be a good thing! I know I spend more time on here in the mornings that I should!

Up getting ready to go back out to UNC Chapel Hill Cancer Hospital with Dee. She is getting an IV port on her chest for input of Chemo drugs. She starts treatment on Thursday.

2000 Buick Century. It cooled down and starts, Just getting pressure in the system and it slightly blows the coolant out of the radiator with the cap off.. Head gasket or something cracked for sure. Not worth putting money into it.

I drive a 94 Century daily driver...

My odometer stopped working two weeks ago. I'm stuck on 150,901 miles.... I want to try to get 200-250 k miles out of it if I can. I just had the intake gasket replaced, new rear springs and shocks, and new a/c compressor for summer....

It gets 28 MPG highway...

Up getting ready to go back out to UNC Chapel Hill Cancer Hospital with Dee. She is getting an IV port on her chest for input of Chemo drugs. She starts treatment on Thursday.

Man, that sucks. I went through that with my mom over the last few years. Those meds will make her feel bad sometimes. Be mindful of that especially after the treatments. Some times she will just go home and fall asleep afterwards, those treatments can really knock you out. Stick with her, she needs you now..

Best of luck to her Tom. Well only stoped to say hi. Karl I need you to bottle up a few jars of gas for me to take to Carlisle. It wouldn't be right without your presence.

Ray what day are you going? Keith and I are going on Friday July 10.

Best of luck to her Tom. Well only stoped to say hi. Karl I need you to bottle up a few jars of gas for me to take to Carlisle. It wouldn't be right without your presence.

Save gas... Fart in a jar... :fart:

(my dog's been bad the last couple of nights -I could send you some of that... hi octane... )

Now would you believe my buddies woman said to me last night, "That is a pretty car what is it?" A 1990 CHRYSLER LEBARON! And what a beauty she is! 88,000 miles.

It will be great to meet you there, Hopefully my body will cooperate if not Mitch has a squatter for a few hours!

Now would you believe my buddies woman said to me last night, "That is a pretty car what is it?" A 1990 CHRYSLER LEBARON! And what a beauty she is! 88,000 miles.

I have a set of tail lights and front and rear glass out of a 89 LeBaron. :banghead:

If I am driving none for me. Learned that lesson the hard way at 20.

I do question why she is with him so maybe she does suffer from a judgement deficiency.

-
Back