Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I never even thought I would be into wagons ....but then the coronet found me ....I didn't find it and I have been into it since then. I like all wagons which is why I like the longroof society, I would only own B-body wagons but I like to see them all.....even brand X and you name it.

You need to stop in at joeys forpontiacsonly forum. A guy posted pics of a 64 mopar wagon. Made it an eight door limo. Viper powered

Dartnabout... The Milton HOG chapter has organized a ride to bring all your pop tabs you have saved for the year to the local Harley dealer. They load them in a pick truck and trailer and take them to Elora to the legion. Its a group ride about 100 miles. The legion has lunch ready, then everyone heads home from there. It takes 1 metric ton to buy 1 wheelchair. Won't be many bikes today because of the rain. ... so we'll make it into a cruise in the Dart... oh ya I ride a 2008 Yamaha FZ1

Rani, You ever going to make it to the right coast to an event?

My parents like to go to pittsburg for vacation but so far they have not taken me with them so i have never been there. ..... but maybe they will bring me along and I might find something cool there.

My parents like to go to pittsburg for vacation but so far they have taken me with them so bi have never been there. ..... but maybe they will bring me along and I might find something cool there.

That is within reach for most of us here to have a cup of coffee!

My parents like to go to pittsburg for vacation but so far they have not taken me with them so i have never been there. ..... but maybe they will bring me along and I might find something cool there.

You better let us know if you do. We will ride out to harass you. I mean greet you. I love Pittsburgh as it is only 2 hours away. I will drag Hops and Keith and Mitch with me...and Harry (roadrunnerH) lives there.

Could be a road trip, whose car will make it? Crap shoot on mine right now but if we have beer in the trunk it could be fun. Has to be in an A body!

Believe me you don't want our PA rust buckets and Ohio is even worse! i have always wanted to head out there with the trailer and bring home a desert find.

You better let us know if you do. We will ride out to harass you. I mean greet you. I love Pittsburgh as it is only 2 hours away. I will drag Hops and Keith and Mitch with me...and Harry (roadrunnerH) lives there.

The population must be huge out there because if you look at the member map. .... is real dense on the east coast then the dots get real spread out and hit and miss in the western states.

I remember driving through Oklahoma on the interstate and every few miles there was a house with a bunch of cars in the yards. I guess broken down over the years? Bet some can be had for the cheap.

You need to get them to take vacation same week as Carlisle.

After we put the 440 in Hops Dart we may put the 383 in the fire truck!

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 51
The population must be huge out there because if you look at the member map. .... is real dense on the east coast then the dots get real spread out and hit and miss in the western states.

Every country that has a coast line the population at least triples per square mile. Look at a sat image taken at night, coasts lines and rivers have the most light.

Like the hood emblem there Tike! Old no 7!

Man the dart with the 440 to Pittsburg, gas bill $$$$$$$$

It has the bumper on it now but still haven't found the letters to make Dodge. But then I haven't really looked.

I remember driving through Oklahoma on the interstate and every few miles there was a house with a bunch of cars in the yards. I guess broken down over the years? Bet some can be had for the cheap.

Its like that near me in the farm section ...... usually the crushers charge to haul out because it takes so much fuel to get to the farms way out ...So a lot of farm people just park them out in the pasture to avoid paying. I got a car for fifty dollars one time because the crusher was going to charge that to haul it out so I offered the farmer fifty if he lets me come and haul it away and of course he jumped on the opportunity.

-
Back